• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

@S S V, maybe you can shed some light on this. Have you ever faced such an issue?
Never happened to me..
If I were @techhdate , I would be on this number every two hours until it gets some traction or find out the real reason
: 1860 233 1234..

Having said that this morning one of our commrades here faced the same issue with BD this morning in Delhi... Oneday delated because of network issues...

Never happened to me..
If I were @techhdate , I would be on this number every two hours until it gets some traction or find out the real reason
: 1860 233 1234..

Having said that this morning one of our commrades here faced the same issue with BD this morning in Delhi... Oneday delated because of network issues...
I also faced this network issue, told you about that in morning but Got the card delivered today in evening. One day late due to this issue.

i did call once and they said they had some logistic problems in connecting it directly to my city so its sent to banglore then to Coimbatore..expected delay 2 days
Okay, good... At least if we know the actaul reason then we can be at peace...
However, when you are tracking, did you see the new route they mentioned??
otherwise , they lied.. which they dont do noramlly..

Last edited:
Back