• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

I had also sent a DM to ICICI yesterday on Twitter and got a call today from ICICI which I had missed it unfortunately. ICICI didn't called me again till now. I have again sent them a DM to call me but they just replied that they have sent me an email regarding this but I have not received any email from ICICI till now. Also no SR has been generated yet.

I had also sent a DM to ICICI yesterday on Twitter and got a call today from ICICI which I had missed it unfortunately. ICICI didn't called me again till now. I have again sent them a DM to call me but they just replied that they have sent me an email regarding this but I have not received any email from ICICI till now. Also no SR has been generated yet.

Rahul - 3 ICICI - 0 After Sapphiro LTF, HPCL Coral LTF got Rupay Coral also LTF. Just got a call from ICICI care will be issued in 7 working days. Successful DRS to the TV Umpire (x dot com). 2 in a row now m the king of CC DRS. Who needs the imobile offer? 😅
Perseverance pays had I accepted the initial no and didn't counter it, wouldn't have got it. Lage raho munna bhai

Rahul - 3 ICICI - 0 After Sapphiro LTF, HPCL Coral LTF got Rupay Coral also LTF. Just got a call from ICICI care will be issued in 7 working days. Successful DRS to the TV Umpire (x dot com). 2 in a row now m the king of CC DRS. Who needs the imobile offer? 😅
Great job 👍
regarding my status they asked to give time till 18th.
lets see.

First congrats...
Second:Not always DRS works correctly...
3) in any field perseverence pays off...
Enjoy... At last you would be getting that one run...

Platinum has arrived,now how to avail Coral rupay, please enlighten guys, TIA
Do a few transactions ( even though, small) to start with..
and after a few days, my proprietory secret formulae ( shh don't tell any one, these days walls have ears too..) ..." Uninstall and reinstall and rel-ogin" ..
You would definitely get it, thats for sure...

Last edited:
Somehow, I still feel you will get the LTF Rupay offer.... Don't ask me why?? because I too don't know...
My gut says that..
All the best for your next run...
Even the match referee didn't help.... Still yorkers keep coming.. It seems six yorkers in a over is legal... you got to keep defending them until you get a loose ball.. Definitely the bowler loose the concentration.. then you can steal the single...
Have fun in the trip... Be a good boy...

So, at the end whatever my gut predicted.. proven right... a stunning prediction which came back in flying colours...

But no-one acknowledged this fact.. and instead gloating their own DRS skills , especially @rahulsethi .. I didn't expect this from this bloke... 😉 😉

I am GUTTED now...😭😭😭

Last edited:
Back