• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Just now, got the eligibility criteria:

View attachment 26702

So , it seems PIONEER account is not COMPULSORY... with high NRV also you can get...
Means the eligibility criteria is not that strict and when they see a nice business opportunity, they can always amend the supposed ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
I really don't wanna maintain a NRV with indus. I just want the card for the BMS offer (16k worth free tickets every year) 6k worth eazy diner voucher, complimentary hotel subscriptions, complimentary Night free unlimited golf access and unlimited intl and domestic lounge access. Plan is to pay them 1.8 lakh + GST and get 2 lakhs worth of Yatra vouchers. Planning a brief trip to Maldives with my partner it will absorb atleast 3/4th of this GV. So, net in 12k spent I will unlock all of the above features (ofcourse till the card devalues). But I really don't intend to have any NRV with indus so m happy with my no NMC charge Exclusive account. Also need the card on Mastercard World Elite platform.

I really don't wanna maintain a NRV with indus. I just want the card for the BMS offer (16k worth free tickets every year) 6k worth eazy diner voucher, complimentary hotel subscriptions, complimentary Night free unlimited golf access and unlimited intl and domestic lounge access. Plan is to pay them 1.8 lakh + GST and get 2 lakhs worth of Yatra vouchers. Planning a brief trip to Maldives with my partner it will absorb atleast 3/4th of this GV. So, net in 12k spent I will unlock all of the above features (ofcourse till the card devalues). But I really don't intend to have any NRV with indus so m happy with my no NMC charge Exclusive account. Also need the card on Mastercard World Elite platform.
A very good plan...
What I am saying is when you are ready to pay ~2 lakhs for a CC, they should not care about the eligibility of account variant or NRV... as long as your credit profile meets their internal policy, they will provide you this CC with hands like this 🙏 🙏 🙏 .. Ask in a nearby branch in an affluent sub urb..

Last edited:
Not able to find or generate a meme, but I'm reminded of the Kaho na pyar hai dialogue - "tumhara Dil kya kehta hai?" "Ki aap mere Rohit bhaiya hain!" "Mera Dil bhi yahi kehta hai!"
Nice one, we have really some good experts in our family here who can do this meme thing , I am sure they will chip in...
One fella, already entered in .... watch out... guess who is that @srikant ?

You can, it is a different card, you can avail offers on this card also , if you run out of cards for the offers during that particular sale...

Dmed them on X yesterday, got the call today. She took request but said that Coral Rupay will be closed. I told her that, i want it on shared limit basis without closing existing card. Still, she took request and given a working day to wait for approval. Checked service request in app, and it shows card upgrade request, opened, closed, and due, everything on 16th August 2023. What will happen now?. @Lakshya Mahani @AritraSaha @SamPtnk @ashwink @4uziaul

Last edited:

Dmed them on X yesterday, got the call today. She took request but said that Coral Rupay will be closed. I told her that, i want it on shared limit basis without closing existing card. Still, she took request and given a working day to wait for approval. Checked service request in app, and it shows card upgrade request, opened, closed, and due, everything on 16th August 2023. What will happen now?. @Lakshya Mahani @AritraSaha @SamPtnk @ashwink @4uziaul

Please share ss of sr

Last edited:
Back