• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Dmed them on X yesterday, got the call today. She took request but said that Coral Rupay will be closed. I told her that, i want it on shared limit basis without closing existing card. Still, she took request and given a working day to wait for approval. Checked service request in app, and it shows card upgrade request, opened, closed, and due, everything on 16th August 2023. What will happen now?. @Lakshya Mahani @AritraSaha @SamPtnk @ashwink @4uziaul

Can you see the card on your app?

Dmed them on X yesterday, got the call today. She took request but said that Coral Rupay will be closed. I told her that, i want it on shared limit basis without closing existing card. Still, she took request and given a working day to wait for approval. Checked service request in app, and it shows card upgrade request, opened, closed, and due, everything on 16th August 2023. What will happen now?. @Lakshya Mahani @AritraSaha @SamPtnk @ashwink @4uziaul

And also please make the font normal in size and remove bold formatting...
It is just painful to watch and read... thanks

Bhai kahi koi noob ho Rupay bandh karke dusre network pe card issue karde 😐

Koi nahi, card ko reactivate karwa lenge. Waise bhi Usne Email mein Rupay coral Amex Likha hai. Pata nahi kaunsa new variant hai yeh. 😀
PS- Waise Rupay coral ka bill pending hai. Mostly close nahi hota.
Haan hona nahi chaiye aise per aap bol dete neha ma'am aap perso hi aaye ho lag raha hai, kisi aur se baat karwao 😂
Yaha toh offer hi nahi aa paa rha hai 🙁

I think your existing card will remain active as you have to call again to close your card. Kindly check with other members too, as i may be wrong. But till date, i haven't heard that upgrade will close previous card.

I think your existing card will remain active as you have to call again to close your card. Kindly check with other members too, as i may be wrong. But till date, i haven't heard that upgrade will close previous card.
Yeah, as per ICICI records, they don't close exiting cards without customer's consent. They will give you as many as cards, you want. Let's wait for the further updates.

Back