• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Off topic :
For those interested in this topic only:

I like Bluedart's efficiency... rather I should say their worldclass efficiency.. They don't muck around in honouring their promised delivery date even though there are pricey... Very rare scenario in India where they respect customer's time and customer's satisfaction..

Timelines to receuve my Coral CC from Mubai to Hyd:

Applied on Monday 18:00 pm and handed over to the courier by Tuesday 18:00 pm . Well done ICICI

1690964419357.png

Having said that ,there are some very rude and shocking main stream courier services do exist in India... Very shocking is least to say... and you know them...

Off topic :

I like Bluedart's efficiency... rather I should say their worldclass efficiency.. They don't muck around in honouring their promised delivery date even though there are pricey... Very rare scenario in India where they respect customer's time and customer's satisfaction..

Applied on Monday 18:00 pm and handed over to the courier by Tuesday 18:00 pm . Well done ICICI

View attachment 24777

Having said that ,there are some very rude and shocking main stream courier services do exist in India... Very shocking is least to say... and you know them...
Now that you've raised this topic, I want to list my experience with mainstream couriers in India.

Best service- Bluedart
(Delhivery was also one of the best before their IPO came out in the market last year.)

Average service- Delhivery, Ecom Express

Worst Service- DTDC, Xpressbees, India post, Ekart (Flipkart owned)

Off topic :

View attachment 24777

I hade a incident with blue dart recently. When delivery boy came to deliver the card and searched his bag for the same, he told that he forgot to bring the card with him and is at courier facility🤣🫡.

i have icici zero bal acc
2 month old apay card
1 week old plat card issued against apay card
got 2 months salary credited in this icici acc
dm them in twitter for coral rupay ltf … they asked for : (checkout pic attached for the requirement)

note : i dont exactly know that they need salary account or salary credited saving acc particularly in icici or any bank

Attachments

• IMG_6593.jpeg
    IMG_6593.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 41
i have icici zero bal acc
2 month old apay card
1 week old plat card issued against apay card
got 2 months salary credited in this icici acc
dm them in twitter for coral rupay ltf … they asked for : (checkout pic attached for the requirement)

note : i dont exactly know that they need salary account or salary credited saving acc particularly in icici or any bank
You didn't mention your ICICI account number on call where you are getting your salary?

Off topic :

View attachment 24777

My experience with Bluedart.in always great 👍 kudos to bluedart

Back