Offer Fulfilled! ICICI Sapphiro giving free TATA Cliq Voucher

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

rrsji

Today, I received an SMS giving me a ₹1000 Tata Cliq voucher. I have the Sapphiro LTF under the alumni program, so it is not a joining offer also. However, I am not sure why it was given to me. I haven't received any email or other notification about the gift card.
Check your SMS inbox as well.

1719319777647.png

Anindya98

Today, I received an SMS giving me a ₹1000 Tata Cliq voucher. I have the Sapphiro LTF under the alumni program, so it is not a joining offer also. However, I am not sure why it was given to me. I haven't received any email or other notification about the gift card.

1719319777647.png
After how many days did you receive the voucher? My father also got the Sapphiro LTF last month

1719319777647.png

Because you are still using " Connecting People " .... Nokia !! ;)

1719323451490.png

1719319777647.png
How do you use bank apps on this phone? Because without the sim banks app wont work on other phone.

Bhai kon kon se UPI, banking apps without SIM detecting chal jati hai ? Jese mere pas kotak hai, usme ek baar sim verify kr do, fir chahe sim nikal lo, it keeps on working without fail.
He can use 123upi

*99# .... exceptions for jio users

But Need to type upi id always.

I got 750 TataCliq voucher for my LTF Rubyx card !!

1719319777647.png

rrsji

i
Bhai kon kon se UPI, banking apps without SIM detecting chal jati hai ? Jese mere pas kotak hai, usme ek baar sim verify kr do, fir chahe sim nikal lo, it keeps on working without fail.
am using PhonePe and Paytm. Gpay started giving error of outdated iOS issue. Kotak 811 also working fine

rrsji

I
How do you use upi without sim? This is too much work and most people will use a 2nd smart phone rather than a feature phone.
I'm attention seeker and this is show stealer phone 😝

This phone have literally 4 days battery backup and i usually divert its all call. And have clearest voice quality over call (may be because of 2g network).
Never had any call drop/ crack issue.

rrsji

Bhai Paytm to check krta hai sim device me humesha. Jese hi me switch krta hu, it again verifies the sim in device. Phonepe krke dekhna padega.
In my case it's working, IDK I never noticed. I have even activated SBI rupay credit card yesterday where i wqs asked to enter otp for first time activation and i entered it manually bcz message recieves in nokia phone 😅

I have no clue that these are actual issue if SIM is not present in UPI smart phone