• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

amesurn

TF Buzz
I recently opened a wealth management account with ICICI. I didn’t know that we have to pre-negotiate for the Sapphiro LTF card. Now that I did not pre-negotiate, please guide me how can I still get it.

Some things to know:-
I have HDFC MB+ 50k
I have wealth management account but maintain very less balance in that account.

Please advice what should I do, I’ll follow all the steps.

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently opened a wealth management account with ICICI. I didn’t know that we have to pre-negotiate for the Sapphiro LTF card. Now that I did not pre-negotiate, please guide me how can I still get it.

I have HDFC MB+ 50k
I have wealth management account but maintain very less balance in that account.

You can get it with a premium college alumni offer running right now. One other way is by showing 20 LPA annual income. You can search the threads for other criteria's.

amesurn

TF Buzz
You can get it with a premium college alumni offer running right now. One other way is by showing 20 LPA annual income. You can search the threads for other criteria's.
My college does not qualify for premium college alumni offer nor do I have 20 LPA annual income. I just have a wealth management account with them and 800 cibil

gunnerTH

TF Buzz

I have HDFC MB+ 50k

To be honest sapphiro is over rated card, even if you get it LTF due to its low reward rates i would not use it much. If you take away the lounge access part and gold rounds(ie unlocked on 50k spend) ICICI AP is way better and useful card.

I would suggest upgrade you HDFC CC to millinea or regalia which ever you get. That would be more useful. Especially on gyftr portal.

Pawan_KS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I have HDFC MB+ 50k

I got Sapphiro dual cc LTF without any icici account. I had amazon pay and coral cc.

H2O

TF Premier
i was getting upgrade offer to emerald but paid. i wrote a mail to customer care asking to upgrade existing coral to ltf Sapphiro. Got a reply to contact icici bank. I didn't go to bank. After 2 days got a call from icici bank and they process my fresh ltf Sapphiro dual card.
I have the same offer of emerald, so I can write them to provide LTF Sapphiro.
How much did you spend on your ICICI CC before asking them for the upgrade?

Pawan_KS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have the same offer of emerald, so I can write them to provide LTF Sapphiro.
How much did you spend on your ICICI CC before asking them for the upgrade?
However I have LTF Sapphiro Dual card, but frankly speaking ICICI CC doesn't stand anywhere compared to other easily available CC in market.

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm considering closing my wealth account as well. I did get the Sapphiro dual CC, but the account itself isn't adding value.

Luckily it is a zero balance account, so I don't maintain anything.