• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Management Account Holders please share your experience.

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
What's the MAB you guys maintaining in your Wealth management account.

And what's would be the ideal mab to prevent it from getting downgraded.
Or any tips to avoid getting the account downgraded without maintaining mab.

Recently visited Bandalore Embassy Tech village branch and asked about Emeralde PVC LTF card. In the app it shows 12000 + 12000. They told me Emeralde LTF is only through app, nothing can be done from branch side. Only if you get offer as NIL / NIL, you get it. Otherwise it is paid.

Didnt ask about Emeralde private.

Recently visited Bandalore Embassy Tech village branch and asked about Emeralde PVC LTF card. In the app it shows 12000 + 12000. They told me Emeralde LTF is only through app, nothing can be done from branch side. Only if you get offer as NIL / NIL, you get it. Otherwise it is paid.

Didnt ask about Emeralde private.
They need to take permission for issuing card LTF if customer doesn’t meet TRV level fixed by the bank

No it doesn’t mean that your account is now under Wealth Management. They’re just playing with your emotions.
In the name of wealth, are they playing with health?
Sick Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Bohoto ko free me baat liya ab thoda kama liya jae.

Eng : It was distributed to lot of users for free now it's business time.

Btw to be frank I have WM acct since ig oct-nov and have taken Family Banking as well I've not yet received a call/email stating your acct will be downgraded. So far IMO I've no issues with them. 😁

I can say as of 2024, the only big advantage of ICICI Wealth management is when I have to cancel a no cost EMI txn on ICICI credit card 😅 No waiting time

My branch is opening WM at 4L IF. As per them, it won't b downgraded.
Thinking to open after i get CC from icici
I have opened a WM with 1L IP..and maintain ming 10L FD with very minimal sb balance for the last 2 years. No downgrade..

But last year a lotnof people got downgraded because lady of trv , most of them has less than 1 or 2L..

I have opened a WM with 1L IP..and maintain ming 10L FD with very minimal sb balance for the last 2 years. No downgrade..

But last year a lotnof people got downgraded because lady of trv , most of them has less than 1 or 2L..
Mine also around a year grouped with uncle he has some balances for sometime again it's kinda 0 balance no notices/ downgrades so far.

Reactions: SSV
Back