• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC debit card offer 2% cashback

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Got this below offer for opening IDFC savings account of 25k MAB, but no other information about is it per month or annually, customer care have no clue. I just opened Zero balance account of 10k MAB, offered because I have wealth CC.

Anyone knows about this offer?

Edit:
Rs. 25000 AMB Account opened with IDFC FIRST Bank, on or after 6th June 2023, shall be eligible for the Offer.

Screenshot_20230614-205537_WhatsApp.jpg

Last edited:
Got this below offer for opening IDFC savings account of 25k MAB, but no other information about is it per month or annually, customer care have no clue. I just opened Zero balance account of 10k MAB, offered because I have wealth CC.

View attachment 19806
Guys just Read the T&C.

It is clearly mentioned there this offer will be applicable only to accounts that are opened after 6th Jun.!!😭😭

Edit:
Rs. 25000 AMB Account opened with IDFC FIRST Bank, on or after 6th June 2023, shall be eligible for the Offer.

View attachment 19806
what if I open an account and instead of maintaining 25K I do FD of the same or more amount? Does that count?

offer only for 90 days after ac opening, 500 Rs max per month, total capping of 1500 Rs in 90 days only for accounts opened after 6th June 2023.

Edit:

View attachment 19806

I considered opening the account but dropped the idea because one, branch is far away from my home and i already have account in hdfc. But one + is they are providing 7.75% on fd as of now. That's why i was asking if fd is considered in AMB.
I would say there's no need to take burden of another account just for fd or debit card offers. Moreover you can book FD without opening account as well.

IDFC Bank customer care have no clue on this and asking me to visit branch, how did u got this? I did some Google but didn't got this link.
i also just googled and then clicked on terms and conditions of that 2% cashback offer. It was lucrative enough for me to google but sadly this is just for 90 days

Please note the exclusions in T&C

“exclusions” mean, Wallet upload transactions, Debit Card based Fund Transfer transactions, Debit Card EMI transactions and cash transactions carried on at ATM or Micro ATM i.e. cash withdrawal using Debit Card and all wallet uploads, Quasi Cash transactions which are classified under Merchant Category Codes 6540, 6010, 6011 & 6012 as standard industry practice by card networks, or any other transactions decided by IDFC FIRST Bank as excluded from the Offer , from time to time.

Hey can you explain like,
the amount paid?
Rewards points received?
Reward redemption fees?
Any upper limit/capping for
-paytm while doing payment
-reward points...
To correct you we get 2% cashback(not reward points) directly in account.

The cashback criteria is as mentioned above in a post by @chdguy1980

Copies from the email
Screenshot_20230818-105340.png
  1. The customer is eligible for a maximum cashback of ₹500 in a calendar month
  2. This cashback offer is not applicable on wallet upload transactions and other select MCCs
  3. Cashback is applicable only for customers who have completed their full KYC

For transactions example you can check the TnC page https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/terms-and-conditions/2percentCashback-on-DC

There is no transaction size limit it can be as small ₹10.

As for me I did a Credit Card bill payment of ₹31000 and received ₹500 cashback.
IMG_2023-08-18-10-42-04-615~2.jpg

Also with the launch of first rewards for debit card I have also received the rewards points for the same transaction.(Points will be based on you debit card type and the amount). You can check https://www.technofino.in/community...k-launched-its-debit-card-reward-system.7394/ thread for more info on first rewards.

1 point = ₹0.25
There is a fee of ₹99/- + GST for points redemption.
Screenshot_20230818-103133.png

Some expert on youtube claims that IDFC savings account 10k amb has 2 offers on debit card
1. ₹1500 cashback on debit card for 3 months
2. Upto ₹50k, 2% cashback on debit card payments (including credit card payment) for lifetime.

Anyone can confirm this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230825_195728_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230825_195728_YouTube.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 42
Back