• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Credit Cards Devalued - All IDFC First Credit Cards Are Affected

Not true, the last time the massage lady said she was tired after just 12 minutes, and cheated my family members of a full 30 minutes foot massage.
She said she had to do many non stop massages because of a lot of rush.

I honestly feel it is better to pay 500 for a full 75 minutes pedicure in Mumbai, which includes foot massage, foot spa, and everything, instead of this 12 minutes foot massage at the airport.

We get a 15 minutes head, back neck and shoulder massage for only 100 rupees in Mumbai city centre, so I would not do a head neck and shoulder massage pat the airport spa (which is supposedly worth Rs. 500)

Also there is a long wait time because is only one massage lady and so many card holders at the Mumbai T2 international airport.

This is not like free lounge access which even 150 people can use at the same time.
There is another major problem with this spa at least at Mumbai airport.
The woman doing it will try her best to delay & avoid doing any work.

they will just make you wait saying that another customer (from the hotel attached) has booked an appointment and you need to wait 30 minutes to 1 hour. That too at 3 o'clock in the night, as if people book appointments for spa at that time!

So obviously the ghost appointment will never show up and she will try to delay for half an hour to 1 hour hoping that you will get fed up and leave

Back