• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Credit Cards Devalued - All IDFC First Credit Cards Are Affected

Spa is worthy for 20k spend on previous months
Not true, the last time the massage lady said she was tired after just 12 minutes, and cheated my family members of a full 30 minutes foot massage.
She said she had to do many non stop massages because of a lot of rush.

I honestly feel it is better to pay 500 for a full 75 minutes pedicure in Mumbai, which includes foot massage, foot spa, and everything, instead of this 12 minutes foot massage at the airport.

We get a 15 minutes head, back neck and shoulder massage for only 100 rupees in Mumbai city centre, so I would not do a head neck and shoulder massage pat the airport spa (which is supposedly worth Rs. 500)

Also there is a long wait time because is only one massage lady and so many card holders at the Mumbai T2 international airport.

This is not like free lounge access which even 150 people can use at the same time.

Last edited:
Not true, the last time the massage lady said she was tired after just 12 minutes, and cheated my family members of a full 30 minutes massage.
She said she had to do many non stop massages because of a lot of rush.

I honestly feel it is better to pay 500 for a full 75 minutes pedicure in Mumbai, which includes foot massage, foot spa, and everything, instead of this 12 minutes massage at the airport

Also there is a long wait time because is only one massage lady and so many card holders at the Mumbai T2 international airport.

This is not like free lounge access where even 150 people can use at the same time.
Hope that was a long weekend holidays time
I got once at Mumbai T2 went well but waited almost 50min after writing dremfolk no and mob no in a register

They upgraded because there are no takers or spenders on this card now.
After devaluation I am constantly getting emails from idfc to spend on idfc card in order unlock lounge benefits.
I don't get such ad emails, but I get a monthly statement showing zero dues every month, even though I have not use the card for many months

What is the difference between wealth and select
For select.. No international lounge, BOGO offer in paytm movies upto 125 off

For wealth.. International lounge access available and BOGO in paytm movie offer upto 250 off.

I don't know if there's any other benefits in wealth card

For select.. No international lounge, BOGO offer in paytm movies upto 125 off

For wealth.. International lounge access available and BOGO in paytm movie offer upto 250 off.

I don't know if there's any other benefits in wealth card
Thanks, but for international lounge or domestic spa we need to spend 20000 in the month prior to the lounge access. So not for me.
Also I get buy one get one 5 times a month up to 500 on Burgundy debit card and I don't even use it