• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Try C2C with infinia or DCB if you’ve one , you’ll get wealth.
Customer service team says since Select is already showing in pre approved, it will not show wealth card even I am now wealth customer but if I take they will take request to upgrade immediately. But after getting IDFC wealth DC, I kind of don't find any reason to have any of their Credit card. Wealth DC card gives lounge access with 2 companion and I now pay all Credit card bills using this card and get decent rewards. And I don't have Infinia or DCB -anyone having should be least bothered to have any IDFC CC.

Thanks for this. Will wait and see. Probably they reverse surcharge once every month or so.
In one month I accidentally swiped for fuel expecting fuel surcharge and all and got to know there is no fuel surcharge from forum also. Checked with customer care and they told there are reward points for fuel purchase and no waiver, so thought that's okay. Later they gave reversal I am happy both the ways, but didn't take chance after that.

In one month I accidentally swiped for fuel expecting fuel surcharge and all and got to know there is no fuel surcharge from forum also. Checked with customer care and they told there are reward points for fuel purchase and no waiver, so thought that's okay. Later they gave reversal I am happy both the ways, but didn't take chance after that.
Thanks.. I am not sure if they have changed this policy after recent devaluation. Was planning to move my fuel spends on this so can hit another milestone. However fuel surcharge will kill this.

will be applying for the joining benefits and cancelling next year and keep the beauty in my collection! the M&G wouldve been such an amazing benefit on this tough :\

Reactions: BVC
Back