• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

So is the final consensus that if you have IDFC wealth lifetime free along with Magnus Burgundy lifetime free, Burgundy debit card, etc;
you don't need mayura nor ashwa ?

1. With IDFC wealth I am getting 2 Spa access every month for 20000 spend in the previous month
2. I have burgundy debit card for 1+1 free movies up to 500, 5 times a month
3. For foreign spends I have cards which give a higher positive net return, much more than zero.
4. I get unlimited free domestic and international lounge access on Magnus Burgundy with Priority pass
Frankly if anyone has MB + Infinia + Burgundy / wealth DC + Amex Plat charge or Travel - no other card is required unless for specific use case like fuel and stuff.

However what I have observed (me included) is - above are mostly the ppl who apply for newer cards. I al applied for Mayura as I know I will utilize it infrequently but will cover the joining fees.

Also same was said for Club Vistara IDFC card. That bugger helped me recently with tax payments as no other card except amex was giving any benefits.

Not really. Sometimes having some cards will have fun and wow factor. I usually prefer spending with metal cards offline.

My metal cards: Axis Magnus, One Card, HDFC Infinia, Citi Prestige, Amex Plat Charge, now IDFC Mayura will join the list.
Any card that has M&G for add-on/Guest. Can be applied easily without any ULIP/investment or high balance maintenance.

Frankly if anyone has MB + Infinia + Burgundy / wealth DC + Amex Plat charge or Travel - no other card is required unless for specific use case like fuel and stuff.

However what I have observed (me included) is - above are mostly the ppl who apply for newer cards. I al applied for Mayura as I know I will utilize it infrequently but will cover the joining fees.

Also same was said for Club Vistara IDFC card. That bugger helped me recently with tax payments as no other card except amex was giving any benefits.
Lovely, what is the return on income tax with IDFC Vistara card after deducting 1.003% credit card fees?

Seems you are totally disappointed with this.
Yes brother. Was extensively using Wealth CC in the last FY. After its devaluation, I was expecting a premium card from them with better rewards, as there was a huge gap between Wealth and Private CC.

But, they served the same old wine in two METAL bottles. I am not interested in the bottle but new Wine ;)

Airport M&G was used widely by ppl. So yes - this may be decision point for some.
Airport M&G and Limo even though they included in the product guide, I was not sure how it's gonna shape out. Because they have not used the count and complimentary access, instead kept in MasterCard world section and we knew that those will not come under Master card world. But was hoping some miracle.

Yes brother. Was extensively using Wealth CC in the last FY. After its devaluation, I was expecting a premium card from them with better rewards, as there was a huge gap between Wealth and Private CC.

But, they served the same old wine in two METAL bottles. I am not interested in the bottle but new Wine ;)
Metal bottle 😂 😂 . Yes it solves problem for some people who are not getting these associated benefits.

Lovely, what is the return on income tax with IDFC Vistara card after deducting 1.003% credit card fees?
Well - for some reason the gateway I used did not levy any charge. And reward rate was approx 3 percent plus milestone benefits. Not bad I would say considering tax payment by any other card would have been very expensive / useless.

Yes but it rejects and shows FD backed cards for me. I had select but closed as it was useless. Wanted to have wealth just it was lifetime free but it doesn't show as pre approved. Now they don't find me fit for new cards as well though I am wealth client. And I find wealth dc way more rewarding than cc.
Try C2C with infinia or DCB if you’ve one , you’ll get wealth.

Well - for some reason the gateway I used did not levy any charge. And reward rate was approx 3 percent plus milestone benefits. Not bad I would say considering tax payment by any other card would have been very expensive / useless.
It charges later on... you will find the charges in the statement once transaction is settled

So is the final consensus that if you have IDFC wealth lifetime free along with Magnus Burgundy lifetime free, Burgundy debit card, etc;
you don't need mayura nor ashwa ?

1. With IDFC wealth I am getting 2 Spa access every month for 20000 spend in the previous month
2. I have burgundy debit card for 1+1 free movies up to 500, 5 times a month
3. For foreign spends I have cards which give a higher positive net return, much more than zero.
4. I get unlimited free domestic and international lounge access on Magnus Burgundy with Priority pass
Burgundy debit doesn’t give you 5 BMS tickets a month, I guess it’s only 1 or 2 now.

It charges later on... you will find the charges in the statement once transaction is settled
My transactions are settled and statement is also generated. Probably I just got lucky and no additional gateway charges. Also IDFC CV does not reverse fuel surcharge. Is it the same with Mayura?

Back