• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

I starting getting credit cards more than 30 years back.
do you want me to write a full essay on every card that I own and how I got it?
Well that would take a lot of time and effort.
Let's say that I have the best and most rewarding cards.

I also closed many less rewarding cards--
Amex MRCC, HDFC Millennia, Stanchart Ultimate, Yes first business, IndusInd Iconia Amex, all RBL cards, etc
Yes i am interested

I suggest you to HOLD.
I am having Wealth CC and I don't see any significant value addition that justifies even the adjusted price of 580.
I was very curious on this Mayura card but was utterly disappointed. Zero forex maybe a plus point for someone, but we have better cards for that in the market.

It's not worth it bro. Just fancy stuff.
Can be considered only if this was revalued.
Same opinion
I already have idfc wealth cc, which is ltf
Same benefits, doesn't really justify such high joining and renewal fee

if i apply for thi card , and not activate it , will i be charged joining fees etc .

i know that would not get charged for new card pplication , but i already hold idfc cards.

Same opinion
I already have idfc wealth cc, which is ltf
Same benefits, doesn't really justify such high joining and renewal fee
When they launch a new card they should make it attractive to entice customers, so that people bite the bait.

later on they can devalue it, which is the normal procedure

if i apply for thi card , and not activate it , will i be charged joining fees etc .

i know that would not get charged for new card pplication , but i already hold idfc cards.
This comes a floater card or whatever we call it is. The fees will be charged to the card account immediately within 1 day. So activation depends on the card whether you want to continue or not.

IDFC usually report every card even though they share limit as separate card to credit bureaus.

Ok so went through detailed MITCs. Mayura is looking more useless now.
Cash withdrawal fees are 199 per withdrawal. So even if there is no interest - cash withdrawal fees are applicable.
CARD REPLACEMENT CHARGES ARE RS 3500 per card. So if you lose it - or if it needs to be replaced then high charges.

I would say I am now repenting for applying for this card !

Ok so went through detailed MITCs. Mayura is looking more useless now.
Cash withdrawal fees are 199 per withdrawal. So even if there is no interest - cash withdrawal fees are applicable.
CARD REPLACEMENT CHARGES ARE RS 3500 per card. So if you lose it - or if it needs to be replaced then high charges.

I would say I am now repenting for applying for this card !
199 waala charge is common across the IDFC cards range. So the other charges are there. Even add on fees and add on annual fees is there for this. Somewhere they messed it up completely.

Back