• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

u will nt lose the card , u will close it , and if u close it u can keep the card not an issue , i got the card and i am happy i already used the bogo for 4 tickets got 1000 off , and will recover the full fees easily and close in august 2025
What if the card needs to be replaced due to a fraud transaction? That's not in our control naa?
Anyways how did u get card so soon?

What if the card needs to be replaced due to a fraud transaction? That's not in our control naa?
Anyways how did u get card so soon?
Deliveries began already. He might be in Blr or Mumbai or Delhi where Bluedart operates 1 day delivery. Else For booking movie tickets digital card is enough no need physical card right.

No offer for both cards , first credit line , personal offer, easy buy card but no offer for this cards so sad , spoke to RM need to wait for upgrade route

Hello Frnds,

Have anyone checked reward redemption of idfc first, I feel it's not that great, no matter 10x or 5x reward points but redemption is not great.

I feel everything except Amazon voucher not that useful.

Atleast magnus for burgundy, you can convert it into airmiles and use for flight booking.

Idfc instead on increasing rewards points, they need to seriously well structure their redemption catalogue.

Idfc first because of its 7.25% saving interest and great digital infrastructure has lot of high profile hni and uhni customers.

Yet it still cannot get good sticky credit card.

HDFC has Infinia
Axis has Magnus 4 Burgundy

Idfc has none.

I still fail to understand even after such good sticky hni n uhni customers, what's stopping them from launching such credit cards.

I still used m4b only as my primary card.

Hello Frnds,

Have anyone checked reward redemption of idfc first, I feel it's not that great, no matter 10x or 5x reward points but redemption is not great.

I feel everything except Amazon voucher not that useful.

Atleast magnus for burgundy, you can convert it into airmiles and use for flight booking.

Idfc instead on increasing rewards points, they need to seriously well structure their redemption catalogue.

Idfc first because of its 7.25% saving interest and great digital infrastructure has lot of high profile hni and uhni customers.

Yet it still cannot get good sticky credit card.

HDFC has Infinia
Axis has Magnus 4 Burgundy

Idfc has none.

I still fail to understand even after such good sticky hni n uhni customers, what's stopping them from launching such credit cards.

I still used m4b only as my primary card.
You can use 'Pay with Points' option to redeem points while doing an online transaction (in the OTP page).
This is the best redemption option available for IDFC CCs.

Reactions: BVC
Back