• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Hello Frnds,

Have anyone checked reward redemption of idfc first, I feel it's not that great, no matter 10x or 5x reward points but redemption is not great.

I feel everything except Amazon voucher not that useful.

Atleast magnus for burgundy, you can convert it into airmiles and use for flight booking.

Idfc instead on increasing rewards points, they need to seriously well structure their redemption catalogue.

Idfc first because of its 7.25% saving interest and great digital infrastructure has lot of high profile hni and uhni customers.

Yet it still cannot get good sticky credit card.

HDFC has Infinia
Axis has Magnus 4 Burgundy

Idfc has none.

I still fail to understand even after such good sticky hni n uhni customers, what's stopping them from launching such credit cards.

I still used m4b only as my primary card.
IDFC has entered metal and paid core cards game with this. This is not a great super card but very good looking Indian themed card. We can use this for 11 months for the joining benefits and we can decide after 11 months.

- M4B, Infinia are powerful cards and are not offered to all, very limited numbers have the combination of both.

In d period, they reduce the value. Should redeem regularly say 10k at once no matter the amount is, value shouldn't be reduced at EOD!
What's there to reduce beyond 0.25. IDFC is not providing accelerating rewards like Gyftr platforms or something like that. They might just exclude some categories for redemption.

Yes. Accumulate as many points for a long period of time and redeem them in one shot while doing a big transaction.
Points never expire,
Great,

That's still 1.66% return in form of cash.
On 10x reward points.

Just informing: M4B card gives 4.8% in form of airmiles, which you can use at your convenience.

SBI Cashback gives 5% straight cash in statement.

Amazon pay CC gives 5% cashback on purchase on Amazon and 2% bill payment straight to Amazon pay wallet.

Idfc is still lacking behind.

I do hold an idfc wealth card, still sharing my views only.

What's there to reduce beyond 0.25. IDFC is not providing accelerating rewards like Gyftr platforms or something like that. They might just exclude some categories for redemption.
Agree that , only concern is utilise points regularly rather than stacking over period of time. Period.

Reactions: BVC
Why not? The benefits may not seem lucrative but one has to pay 7k for this super premium metal card where the eligibility criteria is set high for new customers.I feel that it’s unfair not to consider this card for entry to TF VIP LOUNGE!!
I get your point bro.
On FEE perspective - YES.
On VALUE perspective - NO.
Anyhow, I am not convinced with the "super premium" tag :(

Please check how many International lounges are present as part of the brochure??
There's no paperwork included in the box except the card , small piece of paper which shows our details and sticker paper to activate card in 30 days.

• Hehe
Reactions: BVC
I think this is still a better card than paid emeralde which is priced at 12k. Point to note is that emeralde card is part of VIP LOUNGE cards!!
Emeralde has got UNLIMITED domestic and international lounges as well as UNLIMITED Spa.
It is a non-spend based benefits card.

Everyone's view is different :D Cheers!

Back