• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Fortunately it shows I'm eligible to get Mayura.

Is the Rs.1000 cashback for 4 transactions worth Rs. 1000 or more within 60 days of issuance applicable on wallet load?

For example, loading Amazon Pay Rs.1000x4

I have a question: What if I close the card in July 2025 to avoid paying the renewal fee, and then reapply for a new one a month later to get the 4,000 cashback welcome benefit? This would cost me around 3,000 instead of the 7,000 renewal fee for mayura :) is it possible??

I have a question: What if I close the card in July 2025 to avoid paying the renewal fee, and then reapply for a new one a month later to get the 4,000 cashback welcome benefit? This would cost me around 3,000 instead of the 7,000 renewal fee for mayura :) is it possible??
If the card has same benefits or devaluation/revaluation should also be considered. Right now at this stage enjoy your card till 22nd July 2025.

Back