• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

I have made up my mind to get those two metal HORSES ;)

Reasons for considering ASHVA (Only for First Year):
  • VISA Infinite Platform
  • Railway Lounge Access (No spend requirement)
  • BMS BOGO
  • Road Side Assistance
  • Reward points for Jewelry purchase
  • A big hope that this card may be revalued
  • And at last, METAL card.
Reasons for not considering MAYURA:
  • Same reward structure as ASHVA
  • Only MC World
  • Does not justify the additional premium of 3000 Rs (even the adjusted premium of 578)
  • Not interested in Zero Forex and International Lounges
Can offset the Joining fee of ASHVA, by doing 3 tap and pay transactions to get 300 Amazon Shopping Voucher. (VISA Tap and Pay Offer).

Pay JF 3538 -> Get back 1250 (as points)
Spend 4*500 -> Get back 2000
Visa Tap and Pay -> 300
Get back 3550 in total.

My plan is to spend during Ecom discount sales and offline jewelry purchase, and redeem collected points in July 2025.
Cheers!

Got this nice package delivered just hour back!

But only keeping it for an year , hopefully they give some waiver before cancelling. No way spending 15L on this to get waiver!

Edit: Cards Looks Super Good, Metal 💙
View attachment 65845View attachment 65846

View attachment 65844
Meanwhile: Joining fees debited very soon.

Statement got generated today!

Fun part:

Statement looks very much good( Indeed the best till date) when compared with the benefits :)

• VISA Infinite Platform
  • BMS BOGO
  • Road Side Assistance
  • Only MC World
  • Does not justify the additional premium of 3000 Rs (even the adjusted premium of 578)
Can offset the Joining fee of ASHVA, by doing 3 tap and pay transactions to get 300 Amazon Shopping Voucher. (VISA Tap and Pay Offer).

Visa Tap and Pay -> 300
Get back 3550 in total.

My plan is to spend during Ecom discount sales and offline jewelry purchase, and redeem collected points in July 2025.
Cheers!
You just served my whole plan into the plate!!

Same 😂 😂

You finally gave in :LOL:

After seeing so many people here and on Twitter applying for these cards I'm getting FOMO.

I needed a 0 Forex card but I needed it for long-term. And the Mayura card seems expensive to me.

Can anyone confirm that Mayura Rupay Digital card is free or paid please?

After seeing so many people here and on Twitter applying for these cards I'm getting FOMO.

I needed a 0 Forex card but I needed it for long-term. And the Mayura card seems expensive to me.

All IDFC Rupay Digital cards are chargeable ₹199+GST

Considering the fact that no one will pay the Renewal fee for these cards, there will be mass cancellation next year. I have a strong feeling that IDFC guys will get to know this and consider revaluing the product.

And applying for these cards after Aug 31 also doesn't make sense. Hence took ASHVA.

Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

As it's approving based on profile unfortunately there is no other way. If you have tried one try another one and see.
I applied it on 21 aug in the night got virtual card instantly and today tha metal card just got delivered to me, it's so quick!

• VISA Infinite Platform
  • BMS BOGO
  • Road Side Assistance
  • Only MC World

Visa Tap and Pay -> 300
Get back 3550 in total.

Cheers!
Visa Tap and Pay? Is that Visa based offer valid for all new Visa Cards or Visa Infinite??

Back