• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

i have a Question?? In track deliverables option. Why is it showing two credit cards in Transit? It should have shown one credit card. And one DreamFolks. i only applied mayura CC

Attachments

• kk.webp
    kk.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 40
Applied for Mayura just for fun. To be honest, the image of Ahswa card looks more appealing and it has Visa Infinite offers. But these jokers have targeted Mayura as super premium card.

IDFC bank management will now be currently happy to see the "rush" of applicants for these 2 cards and will be celebrating their success in a grand way. And a wise IDFC employee would have moved on to some other bank by next year July!!

Recently I have observed different pattern which was not there earlier in IDFC credit application during C2C application.

View attachment 66002

They are giving 3 sections (Recommended, Higher Limit (with documentation verification), No documents (Like pre approval limit)). I haven't seen this pattern earlier.

Its there earlier too. But only two options with docs, without docs.

like when we apply through c2c/based on cibil, they used to give

ex: offered select card

without docs: 3L limit
with docs: 5L limit

and most people took without docs and later when they devalued select card, they asked wealth should be 5L and many of them felt bad not proceeding with docs. You can find some old posts about it.

infact, IDFC is only one providing limit selection option too while application.

anycase, these are shelf cards - not much useful.

Reactions: BVC
Does IDFC create a second account in CIBIL if we opt for multiple cards or is it like ICICI gem stone cards with a single account ?
One more question is there any cooling period for IDFC, i took the Vistara card just 1 week back and can I apply for these again?

Does IDFC create a second account in CIBIL if we opt for multiple cards or is it like ICICI gem stone cards with a single account ?
One more question is there any cooling period for IDFC, i took the Vistara card just 1 week back and can I apply for these again?
No cooling period. Yes separate cards in CIBIL for each card.

Applied for Mayura just for fun. To be honest, the image of Ahswa card looks more appealing and it has Visa Infinite offers. But these jokers have targeted Mayura as super premium card.

IDFC bank management will now be currently happy to see the "rush" of applicants for these 2 cards and will be celebrating their success in a grand way. And a wise IDFC employee would have moved on to some other bank by next year July!!
All the applications rush is for August 31 deadline only. Yes the employee in product management will definitely move to other bank if he is smart else he will be fired by next August due to Mass cancellations or closures.

Or some loyal customers like you 😋 . I guess Mayura will be mass cancelled, but there is a small use case holding Ashva card. That can be continued.
Oops! Not me🤣 I am not in the idea of applying these cards till now.
Yes Mayura will be massacred unless and until they revalue it or reduce the annual fee or introduce a few waiver criteria.

Back