• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Read all the comment and thinking to apply for both cc around 31st August cause I'm not in a hurry, but have some query can be apply both Simultaneously I know it not possible but some have mentioned you can 3 core idfc cc so wanted to know. So anyone took ss what is shown once you share otp for aadhaar for mayura or Ashva cc?

Read all the comment and thinking to apply for both cc around 31st August cause I'm not in a hurry, but have some query can be apply both Simultaneously I know it not possible but some have mentioned you can 3 core idfc cc so wanted to know. So anyone took ss what is shown once you share otp for aadhaar for mayura or Ashva cc?
Whatever you applied for, it will be shown. Now I'm seeing people are applying and getting both Ashva and Mayura.

You have to apply for cards separately. Cannot be done in one go.

If you apply for ASHVA and eligible ASHVA will be shown, you click on OTP and it will be generated instantly on App. You’re lucky because bill will be generated by 22nd and you’ve 28 days to pay. In my case bill was generated on approval date only. Same case with Mayura. Do it separately if you’re eligible for one, you will be eligible for both.

Whatever you applied for, it will be shown. Now I'm seeing people are applying and getting both Ashva and Mayura.
I applied for both cards today only. The application was done separately first Ashva and Mayura just now. I was not sure about my eligibility for both cards. I am thinking of only activating Ashva.
Existing cardholders getting both cards while applying.

I applied for both cards today only. The application was done separately first Ashva and Mayura just now. I was not sure about my eligibility for both cards. I am thinking of only activating Ashva.
Existing cardholders getting both cards while applying.
Not all the existing users. But Majority of them. There are some users with higher limits not getting either of them.

Yes, I am talking about a major chunk is getting both the cards. Especially people holding core IDFC cards.
IDFC is recovering the LTF card fees.
Share your card pics tomorrow.
One wealth cc user with 6.5L and wealth account holder was not eligible. There was another select CC holder with 3L didn’t get the card. Whereas 42K limit Millinea holder got Mayura. Typical IDFC algorithm.

One wealth cc user with 6.5L and wealth account holder was not eligible. There was another select CC holder with 3L didn’t get the card. Whereas 42K limit Millinea holder got Mayura. Typical IDFC algorithm.
IDFC is acting mysteriously like HDFC.
IDFC will experience a significant number of cancellations in the next month and in July 2025.

Back