• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Dont have an account, Had wealth card but then closed it.
If you close it, and you don’t have account you will considered as new customer again. Video KYC is mandatory. But system allowing new customers to apply? Day b4 yesterday it was not allowing. You should’ve got some application ID with which you can check status form here..

I checked the app and Mayura card shows Rs. 7078 outstanding amount which is joining fees. The bill will be generated on next 22nd as other members wrote.

Is the card active already for all transactions? And will I accumulate Rewards if I load Amazon wallet now Rs. 1000 x 4 times?

@vaibhav111 please merge with this thread.

I checked the app and Mayura card shows Rs. 7078 outstanding amount which is joining fees. The bill will be generated on next 22nd as other members wrote.

Is the card active already for all transactions? And will I accumulate Rewards if I load Amazon wallet now Rs. 1000 x 4 times?
Yes it’s active for usage. You need to change transaction settings before delivery to use the card.

1724568936947.webp

As the excluded txns didn’t mention anything about wallet loads it should work.

Yes it’s active for usage. You need to change transaction settings before delivery to use the card.

View attachment 66204

As the excluded txns didn’t mention anything about wallet loads it should work.
"The cashback will be credited upon paying the joining fee"

So those 10k inaugural offer rewards + 4000 cashback rewards will be added when credit card bill is paid next month I suppose.

Back