• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Not next month
Not activating the card within the first 30 days. keeping it as a souvenir.
But if they don’t revalue by July 2025 then definitely mass cancellations.Then this thread will have all closure comments.
Yes, they should revalue now and remove/lower the lounge access spend criteria for a chargeable card.
I will also close Ashva if they don't revalue by next yr.

I applied for this card late Friday night and got it today in the morning. So, a turnaround time of 1 day that too a weekend is impressive! It certainly is a looker and I really liked the Indian Heritage theme they have given to the card as well as the entire unboxing experience.
Overall, feels very substantial in the hand. The weight is 17g as advertised, putting it on par with the Infinia. The Infinia feels a bit more rubbery and slightly thicker and this has a bit more textured feel to it.
Super simple unboxing, how I prefer it to be honest, no brochure/booklets, just the card and a small welcome note.

As I already had the IDFC Wealth, I mainly got it just for the visual appeal and was pleasantly surprised with the looks (y)

Attachments

• shared image (6).webp
    shared image (6).webp
    256.7 KB · Views: 73
  • shared image (1).webp
    shared image (1).webp
    233.5 KB · Views: 70
  • shared image (4).webp
    shared image (4).webp
    188.1 KB · Views: 71
  • shared image (5).webp
    shared image (5).webp