• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

But even incase of joining benefits, arent we paying more from our pocket as compared to the JF?
Ex: We pay 7078 joining fees and ultimaltely max benefit we are getting is 4K cashback via 4 transactions. Rest of the movie and trip cancellation and others are kinda still chargeable right?

Anything I am missing here which makes it a lucrative card effectively free for Credit Card churning?

Isnt AU Zenith + a way better card than this considering you pay 5900 including GST for which u get 5K equivalent Amazon voucher.

So for 900rs out of the pocket, you get same movie, lounge, golf, meet and greet services?
U Forgot 10K Joining Points

Based on my friend who works at bank, looks like they might not extend the bonus reward points offer beyond Aug 31st & put pressure on other channels for sales and they might change the welcome benefit of spending 4K to get 4K cashback and make it a bit more complex in due course. However, this is just a word of mouth gossip and might be way off from reality.

Many IDFC employees don't even know about the existence of this card and the rest don't have clarity regarding this card. The primary mode of information transfer within the bank is via gossip. Not sure if the bank is being run by Bankers or by RAW agents. Very secretive operations. Maybe D in IDFC stands for "Detective".

Last edited:
I had almost made up my mind to apply for Ashwa for the free movie tickets alone. We (family of four) watch a lot movies (around four per month) and do not have any BOGO cards. I was seriously considering applying for Ashwa for the BMS BOGO offers alone which would cover two movies a month (2 free tickets + VISA Infinite offer). However there seems to be a catch.

For some reason IDFC cards allow only one free ticket per transaction. So no matter you book 2, 3, or 4 tickets you get only one free! If you need two free tickets on booking four, you have to book it in two separate transactions which introduces another line of hassle. And that too for a paid card!

These guys are hell bent on making everything so difficult! Oh how I miss the Magnus!
Applied for Ashwa anyway, card generated instantly. Now wondering where to spend 500x4. Would NPS count?

Reactions: SSV
Applied for Ashwa anyway, card generated instantly. Now wondering where to spend 500x4. Would NPS count?
I think most of things work except for the spends mentioned where they don’t give RPs.. please check the product details page

Reactions: BVC
I think most of things work except for the spends mentioned where they don’t give RPs.. please check the product details page
I would think except for the below highlighted spends everything else should work… that’s my take…

1724689846820.webp

For some reason IDFC cards allow only one free ticket per transaction. So no matter you book 2, 3, or 4 tickets you get only one free! If you need two free tickets on booking four, you have to book it in two separate transactions which introduces another line of hassle. And that too for a paid card!
This month starting I booked 4 tickets with IDFC Wealth CC & of that got 2 tickets free. Essentially it was 2 BOGO in same booking. Have they changed rules recently?

Back