• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Question about CFAR insurance.

If we make payment for flights tickets through some other card, do they still provide trip cancellation cover?

Question about CFAR insurance.

If we make payment for flights tickets through some other card, do they still provide trip cancellation cover?
Dont think so. It will not make any sense for providing insurance where payment has not been made from IDFC cards.

Dont think so. It will not make any sense for providing insurance where payment has not been made from IDFC cards.
I understand, but documentation does not really mention that booking had to be using IDFC card. Need clarity on this.

After adjusting everything you are getting almost FYF. After 1 yr if they don't revalue the card close it.
Otherwise, enjoy your LTF Wealth Card.
No free upgrade option is present even to the First Private Customers as per my BM.
If you have First Private there, then there is no point in getting these cards lol

After adjusting everything you are getting almost FYF. After 1 yr if they don't revalue the card close it.
A little late to the party, I applied and got the Mayura card few days back. I’ve been travelling and have not read this thread in much detail.

Can you please explain what is the most value of welcome offers/benefits that I can redeem right now? I already read about that 1k*4 time cash back offer.

Anything apart from this that is being offered to get the most of joining fee’s value?

Reactions: BVC
A little late to the party, I applied and got the Mayura card few days back. I’ve been travelling and have not read this thread in much detail.

Can you please explain what is the most value of welcome offers/benefits that I can redeem right now? I already read about that 1k*4 time cash back offer.

Anything apart from this that is being offered to get the most of joining fee’s value?
you get 10k RP on payment and on successfully 4x1000 that can couple of working days to get settled so no instant redemption or anything this cc offer against joining fees.

Anyone got their Reward points or 4000 back :D I am still waiting for my points and cashback. Completed all the formalities on 25th of August!

For 3 transaction it shows me 75 Rewards only instead of 3000.

Note: The first bill will be generated in September so I have not paid card fees yet.

2 Txns on Amazon and 2 for other txns.
Mayura: Statement generated and Fees paid on 22nd August 2024

I have made 4 txns earlier out of which 2 were Amazon and 2 are Passport related txns, but got only 2000 as cash back. So was thinking passport txns were under excluded category and made other 2 txns on Amazon. Total 4 Amazon txns (Valid) and 2 txns (Passport under excluded). So now got balance 2000 cash back and now total cashback received on Mayura.

If you have First Private there, then there is no point in getting these cards lol
FYI I don't have First Private. He(BM) mentioned that even for the Private Customers they are unable to get it LTF as of now.
Also, had a conversation with the credit card regional head. Currently no way of getting these cards LTF.

FYI I don't have First Private. He(BM) mentioned that even for the Private Customers they are unable to get it LTF as of now.
Also, had a conversation with the credit card regional head. Currently no way of getting these cards LTF.
Is there a way to get IDFC wealth without salary criteria and unserviceable area 😛

Is there a way to get IDFC wealth without salary criteria and unserviceable area 😛
Now getting an IDFC Wealth Card is easier after the website revamp many are getting the card offer easily without meeting the Salary criteria.
Unserviceable area nothing can be done about that. You can try to get it via your nearest branch they might help you get the card in very rare cases.

Back