• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Hello All,

Whoever are interested to apply to this card to get Joining benefits, today is the last date (31.08.2024) to apply and get Joining bonus. So please take a call.
You can apply after today also, but that will not make any sense after paying the JF. So, if you are thinking of using the card for 1 year then today is the best option.
As long as IDFC does not introduce a new marketing method or offer to promote the card after 31st August.

Last edited:
Received cashback for transactions done on 24th. Statement is due in September only though I prepaid balance in card. I really do not find any case for doing spends on this as of now.

Applied both.. didn't opt for UPI on cc on either of cc for now. cause on idfc wealth we can activate cause there is link in the statement itself and only 3x reward so after 4 payment and getting the 200 back not sure how regarding it would be though.
According to npci directive applicable from 1 sep reward rate on upi transactions need to be same. Let's see how this rolls out

Received cashback for transactions done on 24th. Statement is due in September only though I prepaid balance in card. I really do not find any case for doing spends on this as of now.
After how many days of card joining fees payment did you receive Rewards?
I got the Rewards for my 3 transaction but only 75 instead of 12000. My first bill will be generated next month so fee is not paid yet.

Let’s use negotiation skills n
I'm curious about this. I've often read here to use "negotiation skills" with RM/BM to get semi-premium or premium banking and credit card facilities.

What exactly do you guys do that to achieve it?

• Hehe
Reactions: BVC
After how many days of card joining fees payment did you receive Rewards?
I got the Rewards for my 3 transaction but only 75 instead of 12000. My first bill will be generated next month so fee is not paid yet.
I haven't yet received 10k reward points. Only cash of 4k.

Super Fast delivery by IDFC, applied for both Ashva and Mayura cards for another family member yesterday on 30 Aug 12:50 AM and received one card today on 31 Aug 12:30 PM package came from Bangalore Peenya where shipment was created at 30 Aug 7:00 PM.

Applied both.. didn't opt for UPI on cc on either of cc for now. cause on idfc wealth we can activate cause there is link in the statement itself and only 3x reward so after 4 payment and getting the 200 back not sure how regarding it would be though.
Get them use them and in July 2025 we can close & use it as Souvenir if they don't offer any retention or annual benefit. Anyways congratulations on your Dual metal Ashva and Mayura.

Last edited:
I'm curious about this. I've often read here to use "negotiation skills" with RM/BM to get semi-premium or premium banking and credit card facilities.

What exactly do you guys do that to achieve it?
Depends on many things. (Like discussing with RM/BM like give us some retention or we will close the card or transfer bank accounts to branch).

I have both cards delivered on 29th & 30th August (approved on 26th August). Before delivery of cards 4 transactions were done on 27th & 28th August by each Mayura and Ashva CCs and got the 1000/-*4 cashbacks for Mayura and 500/- *4 cashbacks for Ashva on 31st August (Today). My wife also have both cards and same thing happened in her case also.

Reactions: BVC
I am not able to pay the IDFC card bill on Jio Money or SBI Unipay or Airtel as it is showing invalid details as bill is not generated, thought I am getting option to clear off the outstanding amount within the IDFC app, how you guys have paid the bill ?

Anyone who got card post 25th Aug and has successfully paid the Bill, please guide me as well.

Last edited:
I am not able to pay the IDFC card bill on Jio Money or SBI Unipay or Airtel as it is showing invalid details as bill is not generated, thought I am getting option to clear off the outstanding amount within the IDFC app, how you guys have paid the bill ?

Anyone who ge rested card post 25th Aug and has successfully paid thr Bill, please guide me as well.
I have paid manually 7400/- for Mayura and 3800/- for Ashva CC through IDFC app before Bill generation as my card approved on 26th August. This was only to avoid the confusion of joining fee whether paid or not paid to get the benefits..

Exclusive Inaugural Offer!​

Earn a bonus of 10,000 reward points (worth ₹2,500) when you pay the joining fee. Offer valid for cards generated on or before 30th September 2024.
T&C apply

This is what I see on their site

Exclusive Inaugural Offer!​

Earn a bonus of 10,000 reward points (worth ₹2,500) when you pay the joining fee. Offer valid for cards generated on or before 30th September 2024.
T&C apply

This is what I see on their site
so my rm was wrong or gave me wrong info! saying this Inaugural offer on both cc won't get extended..

Back