• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Now getting an IDFC Wealth Card is easier after the website revamp many are getting the card offer easily without meeting the Salary criteria.
Unserviceable area nothing can be done about that. You can try to get it via your nearest branch they might help you get the card in very rare cases.
Got it, will office address be a valid address if residential address is non serviceable

How do you get to talk with the person in higher chain command?
I asked my RM to get the number within 10-15 mins I got the number. It is a new branch I am only the First Select Holder in the Branch at present. So, it is very easy to get things done without any hassle. I have 4 Select accounts in the branch.
How to do that?
Apply for the card via the IDFC Website you will get 2 options with Income Documents & without Income Documents. They are offering 2 different limits and many card options based on your profile.

I asked my RM to get the number within 10-15 mins I got the number. It is a new branch I am only the First Select Holder in the Branch at present. So, it is very easy to get things done without any hassle. I have 4 Select accounts in the branch.

Apply for the card via the IDFC Website you will get 2 options with Income Documents & without Income Documents. They are offering 2 different limits and many card options based on your profile.
Can you please DM your RM details. Will check with them regarding serviceable thing

Enjoy the card as FYF(Almost) for now. Let’s use negotiation skills next July 2025.
Yes
In my case only residential was verified and only residential was serviceable.
Yes, Residential is a must. But recently a few of my friend's cards got rejected as the office area was unserviceable.
Also, for WFH cases they are rejecting the applications if you provide the office address more than 50-60Km from your home/residential address.

Yes

Yes, Residential is a must. But recently a few of my friend's cards got rejected as the office area was unserviceable.
Also, for WFH cases they are rejecting the applications if you provide the office address more than 50-60Km from your home/residential address.
50-60kms might be true. Happened in some cases, but not sure of the exact number.

In fact they are giving 3 options now. Recommended, With income documents, without income documents.

I paid the joining fee (the entire outstanding) on my Ashwa card two days ago but have neither received the joining bonus points or the cashbacks for the transactions. By when can I expect it?

Mayura
Bill generated : ✅
Bill Payment Date : 29th Aug
Date of Trx : 22nd Aug
Category : Utility
Amount : ₹1022 x 4
Cashback Received : ❌
Reward Points : ❌

Ashva
Bill generated : ✅
Bill Payment Date : 29th Aug
Date of Trx : 29th Aug