• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST Vistara Credit Card Review | IDFC First Bank Launched Vistara Co-Branded Credit Card

ALOAK

TF Premier
Any class ticket works to access vistara lounge?
Eco standard onwards along with vistara card . For premeium and business just ticket isnenought. However when i flew eco they never asked card they just said it is free for vistara ticket holders. However inwould suggest carry a vistara card or any which has access.

telescope

TF Ace
I am going to book 2 PE tickets using voucher. For myself and my mother. Both tickets will be issued from my CV account. I also have 2 oneclass upgrade vouchers.
My question is, can these upgrade vouchers be used for nominee as well (at check-in counter as mentioned by @pprakash11)? or, only my ticket can be upgraded but not nominee's?
Point to be noted that, my mother also has CV number in her name. But, in her account, there are no vouchers. So wondering if she can use my upgrade voucher.

shivi946

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am going to book 2 PE tickets using voucher. For myself and my mother. Both tickets will be issued from my CV account. I also have 2 oneclass upgrade vouchers.
My question is, can these upgrade vouchers be used for nominee as well (at check-in counter as mentioned by @pprakash11)? or, only my ticket can be upgraded but not nominee's?
Point to be noted that, my mother also has CV number in her name. But, in her account, there are no vouchers. So wondering if she can use my upgrade voucher.
I've used PE and Business ticket vouchers for my nominees (parents), it worked fine. Same is with vouchers. Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 17.38.30.png

Not sure how @pprakash11 did the upgrade, I could only use my upgrade vouchers if I've booked via CV points or cash. Award seats are available for an upgrade but if booked via CV points/cash. They don't let you apply upgrade voucher on a voucher booking. Basically, voucher on voucher isn't allowed. I tried twice in Delhi and Bangalore, they rejected both times even when seats were empty. I called customer care, they said the same thing. Voucher on voucher isn't allowed. This was 2 months back.
I finally used my upgrade vouchers by booking economy via CV points and using 2 upgrade vouchers to Business.
@pprakash11 - How did you make the booking on which you applied the upgrade voucher? Which airport was it and when?

telescope

TF Ace
I've used PE and Business ticket vouchers for my nominees (parents), it worked fine. Same is with vouchers. Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 17.38.30.png

Not sure how @pprakash11 did the upgrade, I could only use my upgrade vouchers if I've booked via CV points or cash. Award seats are available for an upgrade but if booked via CV points/cash. They don't let you apply upgrade voucher on a voucher booking. Basically, voucher on voucher isn't allowed. I tried twice in Delhi and Bangalore, they rejected both times even when seats were empty. I called customer care, they said the same thing. Voucher on voucher isn't allowed. This was 2 months back.
I finally used my upgrade vouchers by booking economy via CV points and using 2 upgrade vouchers to Business.
@pprakash11 - How did you make the booking on which you applied the upgrade voucher? Which airport was it and when?
I just called vistara customer care a while ago and asked to upgrade PE to business. He took all necessary details and asked me to hold the line while he does the needful. unfortunately the call got dropped just then.

Called again, but this time the executive plainly refused that voucher on voucher is not possible and against the policy.

It felt like SBI card credit limit transfer between cards. Some executives refuse, some of them refuse, while some of them does the job.

shivi946

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I just called vistara customer care a while ago and asked to upgrade PE to business. He took all necessary details and asked me to hold the line while he does the needful. unfortunately the call got dropped just then.

Called again, but this time the executive plainly refused that voucher on voucher is not possible and against the policy.

It felt like SBI card credit limit transfer between cards. Some executives refuse, some of them refuse, while some of them does the job.
Not really. I have tried a voucher on voucher upgrade at the counter as well. They asked for all the details and after 10 mins, they said it’s not possible. But do try your luck. I also called again, executive refused😄

pprakash11

TF Prestige

Booking done thru PE voucher. Kolkata & Mumbai (Dec 2023)

ALOAK

TF Premier
Yes u can use the upgrade vouchers to nominee too. Provided it is revenue or cv booking not on voucher to voucher. Sometimes thhey do mostly they refuse.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

wr8_utd

TF Buzz
Its available on their website as well and I used it to apply and had my card approved (in the usual 2-3 mins). Looking forward to the 2000 CV points! For those who regularly use Vistara, approximately how much are the 2k bonus points worth?

msk1437

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Its available on their website as well and I used it to apply and had my card approved (in the usual 2-3 mins). Looking forward to the 2000 CV points! For those who regularly use Vistara, approximately how much are the 2k bonus points worth?
Per point 0.8 in general and >1 in peak times
For reference, 5k cv points + 800 additional charges = 1 way Delhi to Hyderabad

shubhamrai

TF Buzz
I love One class upgrade vouchers. Even they can be used to upgrade award seats (but only on Airport counters). I upgraded my PE to Business twice in December.

Sad then.

But one class upgrade voucher is very sweet spot to upgrade PE to Business if seats are available in business. Which in general always are available.

minhazuddin

I am not sure about this but sorry if i am missing something
as IDFC mentioned that the upgrade voucher they will give apart from silver membership for that upgrade voucher you can use it only on premium economy or above class is that so
below image u can check not sure they have written just for example or explicitly they need specific class ticket to use that voucher
1709961673798.png