• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST Vistara Credit Card Review | IDFC First Bank Launched Vistara Co-Branded Credit Card

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Its joining fee and annual fee is not justifiable considering its features. I was keen to get it as I've pre-approved offer but high annual fee is the hindrance
for year 1 - if you can spend 7.5 L on the card or atleast 5 L on the card & you travel on vistara network.. this is a phenomenal card!! nothing comes close.. Year 2 onwards due to gold tier being dropped it loses some sheen.. but is still good if you spend 5L + and enjoy the vistara n/w..full paisa wasool

minhazuddin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
for year 1 - if you can spend 7.5 L on the card or atleast 5 L on the card & you travel on vistara network.. this is a phenomenal card!! nothing comes close.. Year 2 onwards due to gold tier being dropped it loses some sheen.. but is still good if you spend 5L + and enjoy the vistara n/w..full paisa wasool
Instead I would spend 7.5 lacs on my Axis Atlas to reap more benefits including hotel stay apart from flight ticket. Once 7.5 lacs milestone is achieved, I would be in Gold Tier of Atlas where I'll get 2 Meet and greet service. Additionally, I would also get 5000 miles which is 2X on partner miles and 3.5X on Marriott if routed through ITC.

Last edited:

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Enlighten us please.
IDFC offers 6 CV / ₹200 (upto 1L each billing cycle)

while SBI VP offers only 4 CV / ₹200.

SBI VP doesn't offers any on wallet loads
However, Vistara IDFC offers 1 CV / ₹200.

Rent payment is chargeable on both, so no one will do that. (majority)

IDFC Vistara offers 2 - "one class upgrade vouchers",
While SBI VP offers only 1 - "one class upgrade voucher".

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
IDFC offers 6 CV / ₹200 (upto 1L each billing cycle)

while SBI VP offers only 4 CV / ₹200.

SBI VP doesn't offers any on wallet loads
However, Vistara IDFC offers 1 CV / ₹200.

Rent payment is chargeable on both, so no one will do that. (majority)

IDFC Vistara offers 2 - "one class upgrade vouchers",
While SBI VP offers only 1 - "one class upgrade voucher".
How many days to receive voucher after joining fees payment?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Instead I would spend 7.5 lacs on my Axis Atlas to reap more benefits including hotel stay apart from flight ticket. Once 7.5 lacs milestone is achieved, I would be in Gold Tier of Atlas where I'll get 2 Meet and greet service. Additionally, I would also get 5000 miles which is 2X on partner miles and 3.5X on Marriott if routed through ITC.
absolutely so why are you worried about vistara card when you already have the alternative? Travel spend is sorted with Atlas.. but you won't experience gold vistara and biz class!.. Sometimes you pay for thr experience also.. cheers and njoy

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
absolutely so why are you worried about vistara card when you already have the alternative? Travel spend is sorted with Atlas.. but you won't experience gold vistara and biz class!.. Sometimes you pay for thr experience also.. cheers and njoy
Also for year 1 with 7.5 L spends you will get 4 biz class tkts ( value atleast 75-100k depending in sector) , 2/3 upgrade vouchers, atleast 32500 cv points ( incl 10 k bonus) which is easily 6-7 economy tickets + priority & extra baggage, priority checkin, lounge - No way it is comparable to Atlas atleast for year 1.. its way ahead - ifffff you use vistara network.. if you don't fly vistara so often then it is a complete waste..

minhazuddin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Finding award seat in Vistara is a nightmare. Nd Vistara has limited connectivity to tier 2 and tier 3 city. And recently IDFC even removed Gold tier from the card.

ALOAK

TF Premier
Finding award seat in Vistara is a nightmare. Nd Vistara has limited connectivity to tier 2 and tier 3 city. And recently IDFC even removed Gold tier from the card.
Yes finding award seats is nightmare and always it is available at 5pm or later flights whereas we need to travel morning or noon. It is purposely kept that way even though they fly empty seats they won't give at morning or noon flight else it will be available at early morning 6 am flight or before that. Gold tier I did not see much benefit ultimately all go in same line to board and debited it is chaos. Only benefit is u may get chance to become platinum by flying 6 revenue flights in a year but we have to keep moment else downgrade. I flown all seats eco to business only difference is space and food quantity served is different.

minhazuddin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes finding award seats is nightmare and always it is available at 5pm or later flights whereas we need to travel morning or noon. It is purposely kept that way even though they fly empty seats they won't give at morning or noon flight else it will be available at early morning 6 am flight or before that. Gold tier I did not see much benefit ultimately all go in same line to board and debited it is chaos. Only benefit is u may get chance to become platinum by flying 6 revenue flights in a year but we have to keep moment else downgrade. I flown all seats eco to business only difference is space and food quantity served is different.
All in all it's good for Vistara fans.

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
nothing like that i recrntly booked 3 tickets for a 10 am flight

ALOAK

TF Premier
nothing like that i recrntly booked 3 tickets for a 10 am flight
I agree, since 3 years I could only book twice for a 10am flight everytime I try online it shows evening flight or I call care it same reason. Some are lucky and some don't. It is rare scenario one gets 10am flights for a voucher award seat. Vistara works in a mysterious ways

telescope

TF Ace
I'll surely post here.

I am also planning to get axis next week, because right now I am in cool off period after getting neo. I may end up getting axis signature because of my upcoming experiment.
I am getting preapproved cards like ace, atlas, magnus and others, except the card I need i.e. vistara. No axis vistara cc in the list.

minhazuddin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am getting preapproved cards like ace, atlas, magnus and others, except the card I need i.e. vistara. No axis vistara cc in the list.
No wonder why they don't provide Axis Vistara in pre-approved list. I too got more than 10 cards to choose from but no variant of Axis Vistara

telescope

TF Ace
I love One class upgrade vouchers. Even they can be used to upgrade award seats (but only on Airport counters). I upgraded my PE to Business twice in December.

Sad then.

But one class upgrade voucher is very sweet spot to upgrade PE to Business if seats are available in business. Which in general always are available.
while upgrade to business class, do they give any lounge voucher? or, business class boarding pass itself is enough to access lounge?