• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Wealth easily approved

avis_

TF Premier
I am NTB customer with IDFC. I had some relationship in the past with IDFC via Flipkart Paylater which I had closed last year.

Hi Guys,

I will share my successs story of how I got approved for Wealth Credit Card from IDFC bank.

I recieved a call from sales team that I was eligible for IDFC LTF credit card. I clearly told them I am not gonna apply unless I get wealth card. She told she can apply Wealth for me and it will approve for sure.

I trusted her and followed her steps and boom the card was approved on second day and virtual card has arrived.

My monthly avg salary is ~60k and CIBIL hovers between 770 and 780

If anyone wants to apply ensure your work location and current residence is at same City. I can share the agent contact who helped me to apply.

For agent contact check message number #42

I have recieved my physical card in just 2 days check message #43

Edit 1

Update by user @_amit_
WFH so not possible for me.
In her knowledge, WFH with company address (or any company branch) not in same city usually gets rejected later on.

Last edited:
Did you have sbi cc?
Unfortunately, I have encountered consistently negative experiences with SBI Credit Cards and their customer service. Moreover, feedback from both my friends and family has been overwhelmingly negative regarding their card services. Consequently, I have made a conscious decision to completely avoid SBI.

However, it’s worth noting that my father possesses an old SBI Gold Credit Card LTF, which we utilize to avail a 10% discount during sales.

Unfortunately, I have encountered consistently negative experiences with SBI Credit Cards and their customer service. Moreover, feedback from both my friends and family has been overwhelmingly negative regarding their card services. Consequently, I have made a conscious decision to completely avoid SBI.

However, it’s worth noting that my father possesses an old SBI Gold Credit Card LTF, which we utilize to avail a 10% discount during sales.
I want to know that did sbi is reporting your current address to cibil? Because now I am applying the sbi credit card online but in my pin code online service is not available, so I am thinking to put my friend address, but I am worried that will they put in my kyc details and send to cibil for details updation.

Limit.
Although IDFC sounds like HDFC
but not actually behaves like sh*t HDFC
Woo, that sounds promising. My IDFC Select credit card is merely two months old, with a credit limit of ₹2,00,000. In contrast, my ICICI Apay card has been in use for eleven months and boasts a more substantial credit limit of ₹4,20,000. Would you suggest sending them an email requesting an upgrade for my IDFC card to wealth, hoping that fortune favors me. 😅 ?

I want to know that did sbi is reporting your current address to cibil? Because now I am applying the sbi credit card online but in my pin code online service is not available, so I am thinking to put my friend address, but I am worried that will they put in my kyc details and send to cibil for details updation.
It will be reported to CIBIL for sure, In between SBI could come for home verifications 😅

What about kotak? Did they report to cibil?
It's like every time a new account comes the residential address could be updated,
1710559969253.png
On December 31st, my IDFC credit card reported my address. Recently, I acquired the Kotak Myntra Card, and I am keen to observe whether it will also be reported. It’s worth noting that my address has remained unchanged; therefore, only the reporting date varies. In my credit report, there is only one residential address column.

Woo, that sounds promising. My IDFC Select credit card is merely two months old, with a credit limit of ₹2,00,000. In contrast, my ICICI Apay card has been in use for eleven months and boasts a more substantial credit limit of ₹4,20,000. Would you suggest sending them an email requesting an upgrade for my IDFC card to wealth, hoping that fortune favors me. 😅 ?
Give at least 6 months

Right Decision.. SBI isn't worth of anyone's time and money.

Right Decision.. SBI isn't worth of anyone's time and money.

Yes, the experiences, troubles, and time wasted by my friends had with SBI Credit have firmly convinced me to avoid getting an SBI credit card, even when SBI Cashback offers a 5% cashback on all online transactions.

Back