• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future First A/C - My Experience

One of NCR cities
Lucky you,
I tried 3-4 branches in delhi everyone is denying and some of they are saying only salaried people can get open this account as their system ask for company I'd.
And I can't open online because I had idfc account previously and only method left is offline physical form. But idfc useless employees don't have a knowledge about it.

Can you share the name of city where you opened in ncr?

Lucky you,
I tried 3-4 branches in delhi everyone is denying and some of they are saying only salaried people can get open this account as their system ask for company I'd.
And I can't open online because I had idfc account previously and only method left is offline physical form. But idfc useless employees don't have a knowledge about it.

every branch's bm is aware of this. go & talk to him directly. if he denies, check for escalation matrix in the branch. it'll be displayed prominently. go and call the zonal head in front of him. last resort mail nodal, it'll be sorted.

every branch's bm is aware of this. go & talk to him directly. if he denies, check for escalation matrix in the branch. it'll be displayed prominently. go and call the zonal head in front of him. last resort mail nodal, it'll be sorted.
Actually Delhi University is in list of future first and my college is affiliated with Delhi University but my college particular name is not in the list. That's the thing resist me to approach bm directly.
If my college name was particularly in the list, I would have teach lesson them.

Actually Delhi University is in list of future first and my college is affiliated with Delhi University but my college particular name is not in the list. That's the thing resist me to approach bm directly.
If my college name was particularly in the list, I would have teach lesson them.
not an issue. try to talk sincerely. he'll accept.

Lucky you,

Should not be an issue, I'm also enrolled in Delhi University, I just provided them with an ID card that says DU, and told them it is eligible and the guy didn't bother with my college.

As far as it's for salaried people , it is BS, try sending a mail to zonal head or nodal officer about the issues at your branch and tell them they are denying you an account even though you are a student at Delhi University. Also ask them to communicate the same with the branch.

I opened my acc in Ghaziabad

they're flexible actually
if i have some priority then i myself will see the tracking and go to their office and collect by showing sms they give on hand with otp
I asked them this during the delivery of an sbi credit card if I could collect it from the local office. They guy on the call clearly denied. Possibly the articles that requires KYC cannot be collected from local office. But I think depends upon the local guys on how supportive they are.

I asked them this during the delivery of an sbi credit card if I could collect it from the local office. They guy on the call clearly denied. Possibly the articles that requires KYC cannot be collected from local office. But I think depends upon the local guys on how supportive they are.
Articles that requires KYC ?? what does it mean ? Do we need to show aadhar card ?

Back