• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future First A/C - My Experience

They only verify that you are the actual person and they just note last 4 digit of Id.
This may be the possible reason for the recent courier fraud .
These delivery agent may sell data of the customers , I am saying so because once I received a parcel from bluedart and within a week I received same IVR call that your consignment is seized by custom department . That parcel did not required any kyc doc so he did not knew anything about me .

This may be the possible reason for the recent courier fraud .
These delivery agent may sell data of the customers , I am saying so because once I received a parcel from bluedart and within a week I received same IVR call that your consignment is seized by custom department . That parcel did not required any kyc doc so he did not knew anything about me .
Only bank credit card type of parcel requires identity verification.
This is guidelines of bank not the blue dart or any other delivery company.
This is because many people enter wrong address for only card approval despite their area is not serviceable.

And for fraud, we have shared our numbers to different different sites and maybe from there our data can leak.

Only bank credit card type of parcel requires identity verification.
This is guidelines of bank not the blue dart or any other delivery company.
This is because many people enter wrong address for only card approval despite their area is not serviceable.

And for fraud, we have shared our numbers to different different sites and maybe from there our data can leak.
some fraudsters also have aadhar numbers

My BM is telling that only students are only eligible and passed out are not eligible for first future savings account

I asked them this during the delivery of an sbi credit card if I could collect it from the local office. They guy on the call clearly denied. Possibly the articles that requires KYC cannot be collected from local office. But I think depends upon the local guys on how supportive they are.
The guy who comes to my apartment has given me more than 30 plus consignment
So i have stored his mob no
He ask otp and last 4 digit of adhar wherever requested then he give card to my parents at home
Idfc amex and Axis Bank need aaadhar last 4 digits

I just opened my Future First account, are there any offers with this account? Any cashbacks? Does debit card give rewards on paying credit card bills through it?

This thread is about IDFC Future First Savings Account, my experience with A/C opening and general guide for people who are interested in getting this account.

Why I opted for this A/C?
  • I wanted to get into the DC to CC payment scene to earn RPs and I'm not in a position to open a Select or Wealth A/C with them right now, so this was a great option.
  • 0 MAB Requirement
  • Visa Signature DC
  • No nonsene banking services with NIL charges
Basic Eligibility Requirement:
  • You should be a UG/PG student or passout from one of the eligible institutions, which can be found on the website via search feature.
  • You need to visit Branch for opening the account.
Storytime:

I went to the branch today, asked for opening the Future First A/C. The agent was aware about the account (referred to it as a Student A/C multiple times), but was unaware that the branch offers such account and told me to open it online, as they don't have such option in the tab.

I told him there's no option to open it online, and I have confirmed with the customer care and they said you need to open it at the branch (It was a lie, I didn't talk to anyone) and because I had read on this forum that the Future First A/C option is under the Salary A/C options, I asked him to check there and he found it, thus proceeded with opening the account.

The dude was helpful and listened to what I said instead of other douchebag agents.

Account Opening Process:

It was very simple, the dude got his tab, asked for basic details like DOB, income, pan, aadhar etc. Then came the college details section, where I was asked to input my college email and a photo of college ID. Now I don't have an official college email, so I entered my personal email and it showed an error, tried one with a professional domain, again it was an error but somehow, the tab proceeded further, without accepting any of the emails automatically to the next steps.

Now call this luck or whatever, the next steps were also basic questions like nominee, residence, etc and the account was opened after entering all the information. he screen showed that the A/C has been opened successfuly and I got messages for the same. Was told that the kit would be delivered in 3-4 days.

This whole process hardly took 5 minutes and I received all my details like Cust ID, IFSC, A/C no, etc. Now the interesting thing is that on the tab and the welcome email, it mentions new Salary A/C, even got an SMS for the same.

If you have any questions that I have not addressed, feel free to comment down below, and I'll answer to best of my knowledge :)
How account is in salary tab?

How account is in salary tab?
IDFC be like:

096695f08d7941aa5e820f9f0938a0fb (1).webp

Most probable reason:
It's for college students who will soon be employed.

Note: IDFC only can give actual answer.
Before it was not categorised there.

P.S: After account opening, you will be receiving an SMS; Thanks for opening Salary A/c with IDFC FIRST Bank.

Last edited:
Back