• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future First Savings Account

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thinking of opening a Future First Savings Account with IDFC Bank. The services are more or less similar to a premium account at any bank with no MAB or Debit Card charges (Visa Signature is being offered).

Anyone who is using it currently, how has been the experience?

marvel

TF Premier
Complained about that and received a call. The cc asked me about the branch and after 30 mins received a call from the branch. The person told me to open an account through online and I told future savings dosent have an option to open online and he told me that he will get back to me with the persons contact detail who can open future savings account. He did not call back.

ritwik2000

TF Premier
Complained about that and received a call. The cc asked me about the branch and after 30 mins received a call from the branch. The person told me to open an account through online and I told future savings dosent have an option to open online and he told me that he will get back to me with the persons contact detail who can open future savings account. He did not call back.
again shot a mail to nodal officer

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Sent a message regarding this to idfc twitter handle.
Are bhai 😂
Call customer care & say u want to complain about ----- branch & u went to open future first account & they denied the service
& Now u want call back from branch manager..
They will generate complain if its working hour every employee on that branch will call you ..

kraxxx

TF Buzz
Went to my nearby idfc branch to open Future Savings Account. They denied that they can only open MAB accounts of 10k and 25k and the future Savings Account can only be opened online.
They denied me too ... complain to nodal desk with branch details or customer care ... I did the same and after that suddenly Saab sir ...sir sir ... karne lage ... 🤣

ritwik2000

TF Premier
guys mera welcome kit bluedart wale delivery nhi kr raha bol raha apka address galat he. I mean aadhar ka address galat kaise ho sakta :/ . bank wale bol raha ye bluedart ka mamla he. kya kuch ho sakta he isme?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
guys mera welcome kit bluedart wale delivery nhi kr raha bol raha apka address galat he. I mean aadhar ka address galat kaise ho sakta :/ . bank wale bol raha ye bluedart ka mamla he. kya kuch ho sakta he isme?
Call bluedart customer care and complain

Or visit nearest bluedart center

IDFC will freeze account if welcome kit isn't marked as delivered

marvel

TF Premier
The BM called me and went to the branch to open account. Asked for 25k cheque even though I know it is a gimmick I gave him. Since I already have credit card with idfc he told me he is getting error on processing with tab and told me that it can only be opened through traditional document process. I went through with it. Will there be any limitations with this process?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
The BM called me and went to the branch to open account. Asked for 25k cheque even though I know it is a gimmick I gave him. Since I already have credit card with idfc he told me he is getting error on processing with tab and told me that it can only be opened through traditional document process. I went through with it. Will there be any limitations with this process?
N o o

#aniket

TF Ace
After complaining also, he was asking for IP of 25k only through Cheque?