• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future First Savings Account

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thinking of opening a Future First Savings Account with IDFC Bank. The services are more or less similar to a premium account at any bank with no MAB or Debit Card charges (Visa Signature is being offered).

Anyone who is using it currently, how has been the experience?

theda

TF Premier
@theda what is this confusion
Yeah most Future first accounts are auto upgraded to select banking without any notification.

Normally when upgraded to select or wealth you would receive upgraded debit card. But if you have First tap along with any other debit card auto issuance doesn't work for some reason.

If you are getting 250 point for bill payment on FF than you have select or wealth.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yeah most Future first accounts are auto upgraded to select banking without any notification.

Normally when upgraded to select or wealth you would receive upgraded debit card. But if you have First tap along with any other debit card auto issuance doesn't work for some reason.

If you are getting 250 point for bill payment on FF than you have select or wealth.
I have it .I don't see any such point
I got 6k for cc bill pay only 2k in bonus this month

theda

TF Premier
I have it .I don't see any such point
I got 6k for cc bill pay only 2k in bonus this month
Click on the three line on the top left of the main page > My Relationship Team . You will see written there "Relationship Banker Select / Wealth

Follow above step what do you see? If there is select written you will get 250 point per month for paying CC bill from IDFC app

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Click on the three line on the top left of the main page > My Relationship Team . You will see written there "Relationship Banker Select / Wealth

Follow above step what do you see? If there is select written you will get 250 point per month for paying CC bill from IDFC app
Good good .. my account Haven't completed a month

Sourabh_13

TF Premier

Have you received the select/wealth DC if your have the FF account and if it got upgraded to select/wealth?

marvel

TF Premier

I opened ff account last week. There is no option for My Relationship Team after clicking the three lines.

theda

TF Premier
Have you received the select/wealth DC if your have the FF account and if it got upgraded to select/wealth?
Yeah I got it.

I asked customer care but they were not ready to issue it. They said it should have been auto issued and they can't issue it. Then tried again after few days one guy was ready and took request for it but he blocked the signature card.

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
Yeah I got it.

I asked customer care but they were not ready to issue it. They said it should have been auto issued and they can't issue it. Then tried again after few days one guy was ready and took request for it but he blocked the signature card.
Ohh...is there any advantage of getting the Select DC over the FF Visa Signature DC?

What will happen if they downgrade the status from Select back to the normal FF one?

Also, do you know why are they upgrading these accounts to select? Is it something like there is a relaxed criteria for upgrading FF accounts to Select? My MAB over last three months is just a bit above 1L.

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
I called customer care today again as RM is out of reach.

The agent told that my account is not upgraded to the Select Banking.

The offer of 250 points for the first bill payment of each month is there for all 25K MAB variant account holders. The FF account is treated as the 25K account, hence this account also is eligible for that offer.

The agent had no idea about Select/Wealth written above the name of the RM.

The agent also mentioned that eligibility criteria for the Select Banking is 3L MAB or 2L salary.

The agent also told that she is not aware of FF accounts being upgraded to Select.

theda

TF Premier
I called customer care today again as RM is out of reach.

The agent told that my account is not upgraded to the Select Banking.

The offer of 250 points for the first bill payment of each month is there for all 25K MAB variant account holders. The FF account is treated as the 25K account, hence this account also is eligible for that offer.

The agent had no idea about Select/Wealth written above the name of the RM.

The agent also mentioned that eligibility criteria for the Select Banking is 3L MAB or 2L salary.

The agent also told that she is not aware of FF accounts being upgraded to Select.
sorry my mistake. @theda got it.
You believed it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It was April 1st.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited: