• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC has started to upgrade from Select to Wealth, easily by Card to Card

Mine was older than that. I think its issue with pincode. Branch people said open wealth account then you'll get offer. But i think so much hassle is not worth now as lounge access is also spend based now
Don't think it's a pincode issue for me, my dad lives with me and he got the wealth card recently :3 I think it's just luck!

IDFC has denied my request again, firstly in December and now again. I shared my DCB statement, salary slips, bank statement but they rejected without giving any reason.
I will go ahead and close the select card.

I hold wealth account with them and maintaing quite good balance in the same..

Last edited:
IDFC has denied my request again, firstly in december and now again. I shared my DCB statement, salary slips, bank statement but they rejected without giving any reason.
I will go ahead and close the select card.
Was the card in use ? I think they are also seeing the spending.. not sure what they expect..

I have already tried this 2 months ago using my DCB Statement (with limit >5L). They still asked for Salary Slips and bank statements and then rejected my request.
Same with me. Tried In July 2023. I have DCB 5.67L and Magnus 5.17L limits. Wanted to upgrade the select which has 1.06L limit only. They are denying saying internal bank policies. In hand salary is 90K and last year ITR is 28L. Should I mail them to close the card?

Last edited:
Same with me. Tried In July 2023. I have DCB 5.67L and Magnus 5.17L limits. Wanted to upgrade the select which has 1.06L limit only. They are denying saying internal bank policies. In hand salary is 90K and last year ITR is 28L. Should I mail them to close the card?
They will immediately close the card without retention.
If you want this then go ahead

BBo
Currently, the leader in add-on card application is IndusInd.
Only aadhar OTP based verification.
No VKYC, No PAN needed for add-on cardholder, no address nothing.
Simply name, dob, and some basic details.
Add on card gets delivered in three days.
Bob is on another league if applied on app
Just pan card and phone number (name is fetched automatically)
Add on details shows up on app within 2-3 days

Was the card in use ? I think they are also seeing the spending.. not sure what they expect..
They denied my LE request too , I mailed them ITR, my salary slips, bank statements and also Magnus statement with a credit limit of 8 lacs. Still they denied my LE request. My limit is 80k (which was pre approved when card was issued without any cibil check) on this card and I have hardly used the card twice in 8-9 months. So definitely usage is a criteria I guess , else I should have easily got the LE.

I have started using the card now. When can I apply again for LE ?

Same here, didn't go through.
Gave them HDFC Regalia with 6.5 L and also salary slips with account statements.
My Select card had 2.75 L, they just increased its limit to 4.5 L and said that to upgrade to Wealth I will need a limit of 5 L on Select card.

God knows why do they have different rules.

Same here, didn't go through.
Gave them HDFC Regalia with 6.5 L and also salary slips with account statements.
My Select card had 2.75 L, they just increased its limit to 4.5 L and said that to upgrade to Wealth I will need a limit of 5 L on Select card.

God knows why do they have different rules.
was there any CIBIL hit?

Back