• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC has started to upgrade from Select to Wealth, easily by Card to Card

Sreek

TF Buzz
I tried last month the same.
Send bank statements salary slips and other CC statements with more than 5lk limit.
No luck and hence cancelled select as I was not even using it for any spends.
Same here.
Looks like 95% of them have not got it through salary statement and other C2C basis.
One of my friend had a limit of 5.3L in IDFC Select CC and he got an upgrade to Wealth since his limit was more than 5L.
Looks like this method is easier.

krishc

TF Ace
Same here.
Looks like 95% of them have not got it through salary statement and other C2C basis.
One of my friend had a limit of 5.3L in IDFC Select CC and he got an upgrade to Wealth since his limit was more than 5L.
Looks like this method is easier.
is 5L the qualifying criteria for Wealth CC ?
I currently have 4.53L on Select

am322

TF Select
is 5L the qualifying criteria for Wealth CC ?
I currently have 4.53L on Select
No. They upgraded my select CC with 4.25 Lakhs limit couple of days ago. Try asking for an upgrade, if not, close the card. They will call you for reason, tell them you are not getting upgrade. They might upgrade. It worked for me.

I dont think there is any qualifying limit as such. I had a Select card with 3.1L limit. Recently tried requesting them over an email for an upgrade to Wealth based on my Hdfc CC with 7L limit. Shared the CC statement as well. And they proceeded with upgrading without any limit enhancement (which I didn't explicitly request for, assuming the CC team would automatically do that). I have the Wealth account variant, unsure if that had a role to play in all of this.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I dont think there is any qualifying limit as such. I had a Select card with 3.1L limit. Recently tried requesting them over an email for an upgrade to Wealth based on my Hdfc CC with 7L limit. Shared the CC statement as well. And they proceeded with upgrading without any limit enhancement (which I didn't explicitly request for, assuming the CC team would automatically do that). I have the Wealth account variant, unsure if that had a role to play in all of this.
Share email please.
Let me also try

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys, this worked for me. I have 3.49 lakh limit and my account got upgraded to wealth last wednesday and I have asked to upgrade my select card to wealth attaching one month statement of my hsbc credit where I had 5.5 lakh limit and I just checked my card has been upgraded to wealth. The process is smooth.

My request to upgrade to wealth was declined almost 6-7 times, now they upgraded it easily.

sharma

TF Premier
Guys, this worked for me. I have 3.49 lakh limit and my account got upgraded to wealth last wednesday and I have asked to upgrade my select card to wealth attaching one month statement of my hsbc credit where I had 5.5 lakh limit and I just checked my card has been upgraded to wealth. The process is smooth.

My request to upgrade to wealth was declined almost 6-7 times, now they upgraded it easily.
Because you have a savings account with them.

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, I used to have 10k savings but they never were ready to upgrade. Now that I have wealth they did the upgrade as smooth as it can get.
Wealth account do not matter.. i had wealth account with a very good balance.. still upgrade to wealth was rejected by bankers team.. but tried again after 3-4 months.. this time mailed PNO.. it was upgraded

SonyTom

TF Premier

To which email id did you send the request to upgrade Select to Wealth?