• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC is not offering WOW Credit Card to me

Enthusiastic

TF Premier
I was trying to apply WOW Credit Card. But, IDFC Bank is not offering WOW FIRST Credit card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230214-205040_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214-205040_Gmail.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Atleast you guys can apply. I am unable to even apply. I have no relationship with them. Contacted customer care, they said its upto the system and I will be able to apply when the system allows/feels like. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_20230218_171116.jpg
    IMG_20230218_171116.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 25
Atleast you guys can apply. I am unable to even apply. I have no relationship with them. Contacted customer care, they said its upto the system and I will be able to apply when the system allows/feels like. LOL
I am getting the same error while applying for this card, my mother has no relation with idfc, even the branch employees are surprised to see this error, if you find any solution, do let me know please.

Us bhai us!!!😐
You are not only who facing this issue, they are unable to resolved issue that's why they Reply, We don't have offer for you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230207-151756_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20230207-151756_Brave.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 13
I am getting the same error while applying for this card, my mother has no relation with idfc, even the branch employees are surprised to see this error, if you find any solution, do let me know please.
Us bhai us!!!😐
You are not only who facing this issue, they are unable to resolved issue that's why they Reply, We don't have offer for you.
I will just fight it out with Twitter team now if this is the case. Will update here. Till then keep hoping. 😊

Back