• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Select CC to Wealth

bhavyakjain

TF Buzz
Hi

I applied for IDFC Select last week through bank branch. I have not been asked to upload any documents. My vKYC is completed
The application status still showing as "Application Initiated".

During vKYC I got to know that they entered my income as 30-50k, but in actually it is 2.59L.

1. Why the application taking so long?
2. Why wasn't I asked for any documents?

Also, I want IDFC Wealth Credit Card. Should I withdraw my application and try again? After how long can I re-apply?
Or Should I let the application complete and then ask for upgrade BEFORE activation?

I saw on the forum that people are getting wealth card with 1 L salary by entering fake salary as 3L. Can I get wealth card too?
I have 2 other cards - ICICI APay 8.5L limit & Axis Ace 5L limit

I have closed my IDFC classic CC recently since there was no upgrade or limit enhancement since i got only 25K when I applied. Can I apply right away for wealth since I have a card with more than 5L limit? or Do i need to use different number to apply it if yes can we change the number later since i have a savings account as well.
If u apply with 5 lakh or more limit card C2C
& Idfc too offers you 4.5+ limit then option of wealth card will come

Idfc too work on limit tier system
50+ - millniea
1.5-2+ -- select
& So on

did u mention exact salary or above 3Lakh ?
if correct salary u will receive card after submitting documents .. if sal incorrect then ignore application
I just mentioned around 36L since my C2C limit was 4.60L so it asked documents for wealth and no document for select. Thinking to ignore and give it a try when my CC limit crosses 5L.

People still trying to upgrade to Wealth CC - don't bother! It is a shitty card post the devaluation with a max reward rate of mere 1.6%. Lounge/ spa/ golf access require certain level of monthly spends, and the card is just not worth spending that much anymore. I haven't spent more than a few hundred rupees in total over the past few months!

Back