• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
Solution
How many lounge access can we avail?
I need total 3 Lounge Access next week wanted to know can I avail 3 pass together?
With a card, you will be able to avail 1+1, and with dreamfolks, you will be able to avail 1+2(Select DC) or 1+3(Wealth DC).

Lounge Offer Terms & Conditions :

1. Enjoy domestic lounge access at select domestic airport lounges in India
2. Swipe your IDFC FIRST Bank Debit Card at a participating lounge to avail the complimentary access subject to successful card authentication
3. Lounge access (Per Quarter) offered to the segments defined in the given table :

FIRST Private 4+4 (Self + Companion)
FIRST Wealth 3+3 (Self + Companion)
FIRST Select 2+2 (Self + Companion)
VISA Signature 2 (Self Only)
VISA Platinum 1...

Anindya98

TF Premier
How many lounge access can we avail?
I need total 3 Lounge Access next week wanted to know can I avail 3 pass together?
With a card, you will be able to avail 1+1, and with dreamfolks, you will be able to avail 1+2(Select DC) or 1+3(Wealth DC).

2. Swipe your IDFC FIRST Bank Debit Card at a participating lounge to avail the complimentary access subject to successful card authentication
3. Lounge access (Per Quarter) offered to the segments defined in the given table :

VISA Platinum 1 (Self Only)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-26-03-36-21-43_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-26-03-36-21-43_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Solution

Animesh67

TF Buzz
@Anindya98 Thanks

VISA Platinum 1 (Self Only)
Do you have IDFC Select DC?