• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Select Vs Wealth Vs Private requirements

This information has been confirmed with IDFC

IDFC Select - 3L Savings balance
IDFC Wealth - 10L Savings balance
IDFC Private - 50L Savings balance

No investments, insurance purchase etc are required. This is purely based on savings account balance.
Do you mean I can transfer 50L and upgrade my account to Private?

This information has been confirmed with IDFC

IDFC Select - 3L Savings balance
IDFC Wealth - 10L Savings balance
IDFC Private - 50L Savings balance

No investments, insurance purchase etc are required. This is purely based on savings account balance.
The actually thing vary. They could even ask for 1cr. Without investment even 50L you won't get it cause I did try initially. So I would say private isn't required and difference between wealth n private isn't there yet I hope it change in the future. I hold idfc private and I have already asked people who hold idfc private in our community they did initial got via saving account of 50L not sure if via upgrade from wealth that till work or could be upto rm of your. Neverless my rm have asked if I have any reference I said to her I can you get 30L but she said she needed 1cr saving or investment so 50L saving wasn't a option either that I asked her for my friend who opened induslnd pioneer and he would upgrade to induslnd private soon.

The actually thing vary. They could even ask for 1cr. Without investment even 50L you won't get it cause I did try initially. So I would say private isn't required and difference between wealth n private isn't there yet I hope it change in the future. I hold idfc private and I have already asked people who hold idfc private in our community they did initial got via saving account of 50L not sure if via upgrade from wealth that till work or could be upto rm of your. Neverless my rm have asked if I have any reference I said to her I can you get 30L but she said she needed 1cr saving or investment so 50L saving wasn't a option either that I asked her for my friend who opened induslnd pioneer and he would upgrade to induslnd private soon.
Can you ask if she will upgrade an existing account with 50L bal? or if we can open a new second account with 50L IP?

On upgrading to private also should we maintain 50L balance? Or we can maintain minimum balance like Select/Wealth?
you need to first have a word with rm she/he would check your account and then will ask you xyz amount is needed no certain 50L is actually needed it could be more or less depend on your account history n trnx. Would recommend private isn't needed

Reactions: BVC
Can you ask if she will upgrade an existing account with 50L bal? or if we can open a new second account with 50L IP?
Would ask her again cause for My friend it was new account and your is already existing. You sure you want private. I will ask her and let you know even though she would ask for contact number so she can she your account detail and mab and all that thing.

Back