• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Idfc wealth card and banking program

rutuls536

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,
I recently god upgrade from select to wealth by opening account with their idfc wealth banking program. Their wealth banking program is actually that much exciting or not? What if i close my account after receiving their card? They will downgrade or close my card if i close account?

Solution
Hello everyone,
I recently god upgrade from select to wealth by opening account with their idfc wealth banking program. Their wealth banking program is actually that much exciting or not? What if i close my account after receiving their card? They will downgrade or close my card if i close account?
Are you speaking about wealth Credit card or Wealth Savings account here?

If your question is - If you were having a select credit card and opened a savings account and thereby upgraded to wealth credit card - they can't downgrade your credit card.

Their Wealth Banking savings account is fairly decent one. Downgrading that depends on the RM and the AMB.

If this answers your question please mark this as the solution.
Hello everyone,
Are you speaking about wealth Credit card or Wealth Savings account here?

If your question is - If you were having a select credit card and opened a savings account and thereby upgraded to wealth credit card - they can't downgrade your credit card.

Their Wealth Banking savings account is fairly decent one. Downgrading that depends on the RM and the AMB.

If this answers your question please mark this as the solution.

Solution
Back