• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wow or Earn Secured Credit card

kiwi195

TF Select
Hello, I was applying for a secured credit card on IDFC website today and saw a new credit card, namely IDFC Earn credit card as per the image. Which card would be more rewarding? Just need my first secured credit card to boost my cibil, my first credit report was just generated: CIBIL 725 and Experian 774.
Kindly let me know which one would be more useful for daily spends and some utility bill payments.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 6.51.30 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 6.51.30 PM.png
    175.6 KB · Views: 26
Take the Wow as it will be free for life and you can get a floater rupay card at 199 per year. This way you can have visa and rupay both and as mentioned in the screenshot the first card is digital only so not that great.

Take the Wow as it will be free for life and you can get a floater rupay card at 199 per year. This way you can have visa and rupay both and as mentioned in the screenshot the first card is digital only so not that great.
Thanks for the info. Apart from this, are there any banks that offer Pre approved credit cards on their savings accounts? I’m currently 19 and an unsecured credit card would be even better. Got a pre approved offer from my HDFC savings account but later they declined it for some reason. Would appreciate help

Back