• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If Have 30 lakhs to invest Please guide me

I have 30 lakhs total My issue I don't have proper guidance to invest money. My age is 25.

Thanku
Since you are pretty young...
Invest in your life first...
Get a term insurance which will be cheaper for you..
Also get a good mediclaim
Secondly put 20% in index
20% in debt funds
10% for emergency funds
20% in blue chip stocks
20% in SGB

At age 25, i am guessing you dont have any financial emergency, and your health is good and you dont work in a life threatening job.

Put those 30L in shriram fd for lockin 5yrs. Choose interest on maturity. You will make 3L+ each yr. File ITR with 0 tax each yr. On maturity, get 15L interest tax free. Total 45L+

Repeat 45.75L+ for another 5 yrs, get 24L+ as total interest, file ITR each yr with 0 tax, total 69.77L+ tax free lumsum income in 10 yrs.

Repeat till you need the funds.
Bhai Shriram Finance Safe bhi hai kya mai bhi karne ka soch raha tha

I have 30 lakhs total My issue I don't have proper guidance to invest money. My age is 25.

Thanku
Invest in mutual funds - pick a mix of large cap /multi cap / flexicap funds.

Do your own research / consult a qualified investment advisor - as these are subject to market risk. But in the long run these will give double digit returns.

Invest in mutual funds - pick a mix of large cap /multi cap / flexicap funds.

Do your own research / consult a qualified investment advisor - as these are subject to market risk. But in the long run these will give double digit returns.
Investing large amounts in mutual funds and all .... And that to as a fresher can make the amount half instead of doubling.

Safest investment are fd , gold and registered properties.

At age 25, i am guessing you dont have any financial emergency, and your health is good and you dont work in a life threatening job.

Put those 30L in shriram fd for lockin 5yrs. Choose interest on maturity. You will make 3L+ each yr. File ITR with 0 tax each yr. On maturity, get 15L interest tax free. Total 45L+

Repeat 45.75L+ for another 5 yrs, get 24L+ as total interest, file ITR each yr with 0 tax, total 69.77L+ tax free lumsum income in 10 yrs.

What about TDS? Here it is being assumed he has no other income and will file form 15g?

Income Tax Department ke baare mein suna toh hoga

i680r.jpeg

What about TDS? Here it is being assumed he has no other income and will file form 15g?
Fill the 15h/g form online, when shriram sends you sms. They will not cut tds. File itr as per annual interest received each year, so it will be below taxable amount. At maturity, get full amount in bank, or re-invest, the interest received will be tax free, cause you have already shown the interest received every yr in the past.

Back