• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If Have 30 lakhs to invest Please guide me

My simple advice is, Always keep your 60% in FDs/PPF/Tax Free Bonds. Use 15-20% in Mutual Funds/Index Funds/Nifty Bees, 15-20% direct equity and rest 10%(if left) for Crypto risk. This 40% at moderate to higher risk will always be settled by 60%(fixed). Currently with me my 85% in under FDs, 10% in direct equity. Crypto never purchased as I understand this product fully i.e why a complete no, no matter how much faster gains it can give.

My two cents: if you want someone to help you, contact a SEBI registered fee only financial planner who can do a deep dive into your expenses, goals and risk profile and give you tailored advice.
this is the best advice. go for it. returns will be exponential compared to the fee they charge.

Quoting another one:-
Professional degress help you earn a living. Financial literacy helps you build wealth.

How did you amass at that young age?
I hope he is in IT like I was before leaving job and going full time freelance. I had more at age of 25. Hail Tech sector which was getting money full of bags in India from VC funding and every person with little experience was getting offered huge sums. But with skills, you were easily getting 10L+ annually with other benefits. Earning or having money isn't a big task if you have skill set but handling it in a way that it never reduces from its point is actual task. Most people end up spending heavily on things they don't need in life. :)

To Money sing a song from movie 3 wisest, Jaaney nahi denge tujheeee, jaaney tujhe denge nahi..... Chahe Nirmala Tai / Hindenburg jitna dumm lagale, hum naa foreign walo se darney wale.......

I hope he is in IT like I was before leaving job and going full time freelance. I had more at age of 25. Hail Tech sector which was getting money full of bags in India from VC funding and every person with little experience was getting offered huge sums. But with skills, you were easily getting 10L+ annually with other benefits. Earning or having money isn't a big task if you have skill set but handling it in a way that it never reduces from its point is actual task. Most people end up spending heavily on things they don't need in life. :)

To Money sing a song from movie 3 wisest, Jaaney nahi denge tujheeee, jaaney tujhe denge nahi..... Chahe Nirmala Tai / Hindenburg jitna dumm lagale, hum naa foreign walo se darney wale.......
True
I had 20l at age of 18
Lost all in gambling and wasted my 2 years

Russia chale gya
No, going by his threads, he is in staycation with amazon prime and xbox
Happy The Simpsons GIF

Back