• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If I have Diner Club Black credit card do I need priority pass from other bank

bansalp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have HDFC DCB credit card which gives unlimited international lounge access to me and add-on card holders (haven't yet used it). My spouse has HDFC regalia in Visa variant.

HDFC Regalia in Visa variant provides a free priority pass with limited international visits to primary as well as add-on card holders. I was thinking of converting HDFC Regalia to Rupay variant which will make me loose priority pass.

So want help in deciding whether we even need priority pass if we have HDFC DCB?

Diners has a very wide acceptance in lounges across the world.
Depending on the frequency and airports that you travel regularly, i would suggest you to apply for priority pass for the Regalia Credit card.

If the lounges in your regular travel airport accept Diners, then there in no requirement for Priority Pass.

I am not regular traveller but want to keep one option open which should "always" work for leisure travelling/vacation related international destinations.

In the last 5-6yrs, i have used Diners in more than 20 different international airports.
Acceptance has never been an issue.
However there are some lounges which do not accept any cards and are only for Business class passengers, experienced this at the new terminal in Bahrain Airport.

Back