• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Income tax payment using credit cards

drmsiva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I think Wealth DC would have no gateway charges, but same reward rate.
I don't have savings account with IDFC.

Is there a cap on the reward rate per month for Wealth DC? I am not able to find the details from IDFC website.

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge

brack

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I don't think spends made on regalia will count on Infinia. That is generally not the case. Usually spends made post card set up date are counted for annual fee waiver
That is what we assumed, as well.
However, since the taxes went onto the Infinia statement rather than the Regalia statement, we are expecting the taxes to count.

@sourpai, did you have the same situation when you upgraded cards?

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That is what we assumed, as well.
However, since the taxes went onto the Infinia statement rather than the Regalia statement, we are expecting the taxes to count.

@sourpai, did you have the same situation when you upgraded cards?
Yes. Transactions of old card statement will be visible in the new card statement. But I haven't experienced taxes part being charged.

However based on my interactions with customer care couple of times to check on total annual spends, they mentioned that spends from card set up date are counted

brack

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes. Transactions of old card statement will be visible in the new card statement. But I haven't experienced taxes part being charged.

However based on my interactions with customer care couple of times to check on total annual spends, they mentioned that spends from card set up date are counted
Thanks for clarifying. Seems like we were a little carried away.