• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Income tax payment using credit cards

Hi friends, I have hdfc millennia, icici apay, axis airtel, hdfc tata infinity, bob snapdeal credit card.

Which card still gives rewards for income tax payments and doesn't charge extra?

I also have hdfc platinum dc, equitas elite mastercard dc, idfc wealth dc.
IDFC wealth dc is good option. Other way is pay using HDFC millennia and achieve milestone to get 1000 voucher and then pay hdfc cc bill using IDFC wealth dc using SBI unipay.

I have following cards - which one's likely to give best ROI? amount ~ 2.3 Lakhs
IDFC Select CC
IDFC Wealth DC
Magnus Burgundy
Axis Vistara Infinite
Axis Samsung Infinite
DCB

Thanks

Hi friends, I have hdfc millennia, icici apay, axis airtel, hdfc tata infinity, bob snapdeal credit card.

Which card still gives rewards for income tax payments and doesn't charge extra?

I also have hdfc platinum dc, equitas elite mastercard dc, idfc wealth dc.

HDFC debit card is running an offer till end of this month for tax payment using DC. Check the offer on the web site.

I have also posted it on a thread on TF.

If you have hdfc platinum DC to Pay pinnacle bill payment then you can recover 505 on 50521 payment. Then you get around 353 reward point which come to 353x.35 is 123 rupees. Ofcourse cash redemption charges of 118 rupees be applied when you redeem pinnacle points.
I don't know about Regalia card but i heard hdfc lower cards don't earn reward points.
Icici cards not sure if they give rewards on tax payments.
Thanks @panu24 i have got the 505 Rs rewards from 1% CB on Platinum visa today & also got the Reward points on Pinnacle as well.. need to find the best way to use the Indusind points

Thanks @panu24 i have got the 505 Rs rewards from 1% CB on Platinum visa today & also got the Reward points on Pinnacle as well.. need to find the best way to use the Indusind points
bhai u used which platform to pay pinnacle cc bill ? and used hdfc platinum debit card for it ? IF yes kindly let us know the transaction date ?

bhai u used which platform to pay pinnacle cc bill ? and used hdfc platinum debit card for it ? IF yes kindly let us know the transaction date ?
I used HDFC Bill Pay to pay Pinnacle bill.. i splitted it across 10k on 21st & 50k on 23rd July.. The Points for 21st was credited on 23rd and 23rd payment, RP i got it today

I paid 1,00,000 advance tax last month using SC ultimate. Got 3,333 points and nothing extra was charged on 1,00,000 don't know why. Used Kotak Gateway.
Kotak gateway had a glitch for a few days, no charges were charged. But I think that glitch is resolved now. We all saved a few bucks then...

Back