• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Increase Limit on old Credit Card based on new Credit Card

Shadab_1

TF Select
Currently, I have 3 credit cards with limit:
HDFC Moneyback Plus => 95K
Axix Flipkart => 1.2L
SBI Cashback => 95K

Last week I applied for ICICI Platium Chip LTF Card. I got it today, and the limit is 7L. Is there a way I can increase the limit on other 3 credit card based on ICICI credit card ?

Axix Flipkart => 1.2L
SBI Cashback => 95K

Last week I applied for ICICI Platium Chip LTF Card. I got it today, and the limit is 7L. Is there a way I can increase the limit on other 3 credit card based on ICICI credit card ?
what you gave for icici platinum?? so much high limit?

HDFC Moneyback Plus => 95K | Axix Flipkart => 1.2L | SBI Cashback => 95K
The simple answer is NO. Though you can try emailing them and asking for the same. -> If they reject, you cannot fight for the Limit Enhancement.
ICICI tends to give a high limit on their cards compared to other banks.

The simple answer is NO. Though you can try emailing them and asking for the same. -> If they reject, you cannot fight for the Limit Enhancement.
ICICI tends to give a high limit on their cards compared to other banks.
Yes. They have only two good cards. Apay and Platinum. Due to these two cards their credit card market share is too high.

Axix Flipkart => 1.2L
SBI Cashback => 95K

Wait for a few months (6 or more) and apply for LE via Card to card basis. They may consider, since you have less cards and high limit

Back