• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian Bank Credit Card Application

Walter White

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to get an Indian Bank Credit Card using the online portal?

Planning to get a Rupay Select Card (annual fee 250 from 2nd year, waived off on spends of 50000). But I don't think I have the patience or the energy to visit the branch (they accept C2C for offline applications).

Also, Do we get points for UPI transactions?

@Strange Any app/website which allows Indian Bank Credit Card Bill Payment?
I did 50K payment to check 1% cashback and also to avoid AF next year.
Now where to pay? And get again 1% back ?🤣
Nothing works apart from cred😔. Hopefully they will integrate into bbps soon.

I was checking their neft option. Most banks keep account number same as card number, but Indian bank has added one prefix INBCC. I think this alphanumeric account number is creating issues for all apps.

Has anyone tried using this card on international transactions? Did it go through and settled?

I tried few transactions, it went through successfully, but it didn't settle and after 10 days, all transactions got reversed. No sign of any transaction in the statement generated.

Asked customer care for reason, but didn't get any response.

One intersting thing is, in the indoasis app, the card is mentioned as "For use only in india", but it has all transactions control settings in credit card web portal and physical card says 'International credit card". Did I accidentally found a loophole 🤔?

@Abhishek012
After raising to md email, got a response today. They said it maybe due to some issue from npci side. They have raised it to them.

I hope my reversal will remain reversed 😉.

Nothing works apart from cred😔. Hopefully they will integrate into bbps soon.

I was checking their neft option. Most banks keep account number same as card number, but Indian bank has added one prefix INBCC. I think this alphanumeric account number is creating issues for all apps.
Even my cred txn failed. Only way to pay is from their app

Back