• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Indian Oil Axis Bank Premium Credit Card Announced

shashankverma

TF Premier
Axis is converting Citi Indian Oil Credit Card to Indian Oil Axis Bank Premium Credit Card
Full Feature details can be found here
https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/indianoil-premium-credit-card
Axis card will be LTF for Citi LTF holders
For the rest, waiver requirement remains 30k

IMG_2884.jpeg
Post the migration, you will enjoy a combined credit limit across all your Citi-branded Credit Card(s) and Axis Bank Credit Card(s). Click here to know more.​
Refer to attached PDF
"Annual fee of INR 1000 and the spends based fee waiver eligibility is not applicable to customers who have been swapped / migrated to IndianOil Axis Bank Premium from another credit card prior to 31st Jul 2024. In case your card has been swapped / migrated to the IndiaOil Axis Bank Premium credit card prior to 31st July 2024 please refer to communication shared on your registered contact details at the time of your swap / migration"

Bye Bye Indusind EazyDiner
IMG_3881.webp

Attachments

Last edited:
There WAS a very simple hack to this, which I had been using for the past 3 years before RBI's hammer on Paytm Wallet.

On the Paytm App, we could directly link XtraRewards to our Paytm Wallet and then convert points to paytm's "Fuel Wallet" which would be used whenever simply paying at IOCL pumps with their Paytm QR code specifically(not generic UPI barcode). But alas, now it's not possible. Now I always request to pay via card and they then have to bring the card machine which has the option to redeem/credit the XtraRewards
Please mention the reward rate of this card.
For eg: BPCL Octane is 6.25%

My order of preference for fueling is

1. ParkPlus (IOCL)
2. Amex (HPCL)
3. Wallet UPI - Mobiwkik (All Companies)

For all three cases I use Amex Plat Travel

You forgot the most important point, the card isn't meant for dining. As the thread says it's Revaluation. This means added benefit as compared to Citi Indian Oil.
I was about to close this as I already have LTF SBI BPCL Octane. I also have HDFC Swiggy LTF, it only gives 10% cashback.
But this card still makes sense as it give 30% discount upto 150 on Zomato and 25% discount upto 800 on Eazydiner.
Being a LTF card for most, what else do you want?
What is the code for Eazy Diner offer?

(AXISIOCL is for Zomato offer)

You forgot the most important point, the card isn't meant for dining. As the thread says it's Revaluation. This means added benefit as compared to Citi Indian Oil.
I was about to close this as I already have LTF SBI BPCL Octane. I also have HDFC Swiggy LTF, it only gives 10% cashback.
But this card still makes sense as it give 30% discount upto 150 on Zomato and 25% discount upto 800 on Eazydiner.
Being a LTF card for most, what else do you want?
I meant you can use this LTF card instead of paid Indusind Signature.
For small transactions you can use LTF Indusind Platinum.

Ok. I am not talking about the Fuel Card. I am referring to the LTF Indus Card as useless.
These cards cannot be compared to a dining card is my point.
Somebody who is using EazyDiner frequently cannot look at this as an alternative which is what you are implying.
Somebody who is using it once a month isn't getting these cards anyway so how is it comparable ?
You are clearly saying you can use this card instead of a paid IndusInd ED card ?

Ok. I am not talking about the Fuel Card. I am referring to the LTF Indus Card as useless.
These cards cannot be compared to a dining card is my point.
Somebody who is using EazyDiner frequently cannot look at this as an alternative which is what you are implying.
Somebody who is using it once a month isn't getting these cards anyway so how is it comparable ?
You are clearly saying you can use this card instead of a paid IndusInd ED card ?
This LTF card can be used as a complimentary card for High Value Eazy Diner transactions (twice a month) instead of going for a paid IndusInd card.
For small value transactions (<2.5k) 20% on LTF IndusInd makes more sense.

I have a feeling that you already hold IndusInd Eazydiner Signature and that's why you don't like the fact that people are able to get 25% discount same as you on a LTF card.

I use Eazydiner LTF Platinum 2-3 times a month for transactions of 500-2.5k
I now use this LTF card 1-2 times a month for transactions of 2.5k-3k
Most Nuclear families would fall under the same umbrella.

I live in Bangalore but never found any extra discount of more than 5% on good restaurants and restobars through Prime membership which I have for 1 year now. If non members get 20% App discount then Prime member get 25%.
The extra Prime discount is usually at a very few restaurants.

Last edited:
This LTF card can be used as a complimentary card for High Value Eazy Diner transactions (twice a month) instead of going for a paid IndusInd card.
For small value transactions (<2.5k) 20% on LTF IndusInd makes more sense.

I have a feeling that you already hold IndusInd Eazydiner Signature and that's why you don't like the fact that people are able to get 25% discount same as you on a LTF card.

I use Eazydiner LTF Platinum 2-3 times a month for transactions of 500-2.5k
I now use this LTF card 1-2 times a month for transactions of 2.5k-3k
Most Nuclear families would fall under the same umbrella.

I live in Bangalore but never found any extra discount on good restaurants and restobars through Prime membership which I have for 1 year now.
The extra Prime discount is usually at a very few restaurants which are not even popular.
'I have a feeling that you hold this LTF card which keep trying to portray it to be better than it is'. See how that logic doesn't apply ?

I already mentioned in a reply to you that I use EazyDiner 12+ times a month. TBH thats an understatement cause there might be days I use it 3 times as well since we know how to use the card ideally.
No. This card isn't good enough for anybody who uses EazyDiner regularly so you trying to exalt its virtues is just hilarious.
If you can't find good discounts so it doesn't exist is it ? The extra prime discounts are all in premium restaurants practically every 5 star hotel is on EazyDiner now. I guess somebody so concerned with "LTF" wouldn't be dining at these establishments.
Again why would somebody who doesn't use EazyDiner talk so much about this offer ?

Its amazing how you are using this card 1-2 times a month when the offer is only valid once a month.

1724867779229.webp

Anyway good luck to you with your LTF card.

'I have a feeling that you hold this LTF card which keep trying to portray it to be better than it is'. See how that logic doesn't apply ?

I already mentioned in a reply to you that I use EazyDiner 12+ times a month. TBH thats an understatement cause there might be days I use it 3 times as well since we know how to use the card ideally.
No. This card isn't good enough for anybody who uses EazyDiner regularly so you trying to exalt its virtues is just hilarious.
If you can't find good discounts so it doesn't exist is it ? The extra prime discounts are all in premium restaurants practically every 5 star hotel is on EazyDiner now. I guess somebody so concerned with "LTF" wouldn't be dining at these establishments.
Again why would somebody who doesn't use EazyDiner talk so much about this offer ?

Its amazing how you are using this card 1-2 times a month when the offer is only valid once a month.

View attachment 66643

Anyway good luck to you with your LTF card.
Like this IMG_3819.webp

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back