• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indie account debir freezed

They're lieing straightforward. Nothing like freeze from RBI. If any freeze from RBI they should provide you complaint details regarding freeze.

These are normal freeze done by their systems automatically because their systems are shit like bank. They can remove it without anything just after sending a email. At worst they do a SVR/CPV in which anyone from your home branch visits your home and ask basic questions takes copy of your aadhar and pan card.
That's all and within 48 hours account should be restored to normal
Bro my account got unfreeze today

Found out my Indie account has a debit freeze due to suspicious activity. Went to the branch, RM said my regular account (both recently opened) also had some KYC pending which I was never informed about. He took some KYC docs and said he will process them.

Later in the evening got an email from Indie that they have frozen it for suspicious activity, with the following text:

"For further assistance, we request you to kindly get in touch with your branch with supporting
documents like document confirming nature of business, source of funds of the credit
transactions in the account.
The subject account is placed under freeze until submission of required documents /
satisfactory response from your end. Hence, we request you not to draw cheques, attempt
withdrawals or online transactions from the account.
We request you to kindly co-operate with us and comply with above-mentioned requirements, to
enable smooth operations in the account."

RM said he will take care of it and that it might take 3 days to get it sorted.

Found out my Indie account has a debit freeze due to suspicious activity. Went to the branch, RM said my regular account (both recently opened) also had some KYC pending which I was never informed about. He took some KYC docs and said he will process them.

Later in the evening got an email from Indie that they have frozen it for suspicious activity, with the following text:

"For further assistance, we request you to kindly get in touch with your branch with supporting
documents like document confirming nature of business, source of funds of the credit
transactions in the account.
The subject account is placed under freeze until submission of required documents /
satisfactory response from your end. Hence, we request you not to draw cheques, attempt
withdrawals or online transactions from the account.
We request you to kindly co-operate with us and comply with above-mentioned requirements, to
enable smooth operations in the account."

RM said he will take care of it and that it might take 3 days to get it sorted.
For indie contact them through phone and set up a physical verification.
KYC did through branch wont probably work for indie.

Based on the experience I had with my exclusive account and indie account.

Thanks for the suggestion. But the document from them clearly said I need to submit documentation by getting in touch with the branch. Hence contacted my RM. I'll see for a couple of days if it doesn't work, will call them up.

Thanks for the suggestion. But the document from them clearly said I need to submit documentation by getting in touch with the branch. Hence contacted my RM. I'll see for a couple of days if it doesn't work, will call them up.
Submit them at bank and follow up with them if they're delaying just complain on indie and indusind site and drop a mail then they'll unfreeze faster

that's weird they don't do that now... when did u last do that cuz no if account freezes under fraud suspicion, they're making us go to the bank.

any update?
Still not done, RM reached out for more details like duration of stay in the current address, photograph of society etc. He basically said once my pending KYC in the regular account is finished this would also be processed since it's all linked to the same CIF. Just received an SMS that the KYC is complete. Hoping the freeze will be lifted in a day or two.

Back